Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed ROFR today....
150 BWV March $58, seller pays closing, all points from '13 on.
Submitted 3/24.

So now I would like to know if anyone who got through ROFR last week has heard anything about their estoppel letter(s) & are headed to closing. I'm being antsy & impatient, I know.

here is my timeline on a fidelity contract, i will tell you that TTS customers who passed same day as me are closed already.

3/6 offered and accepted
3/8 my contracts go back signed
3/12 sellers contracts signed, they didnt have email, had to use mail
3/14 sent to ROFR
4/10 28 days and still no word. Hopefully hear by the EOW
4/12 passed rofr
4/19 informed estoppels all good and in hand of title ccompany
4/25 received closing docs and sent back fedex

Finally made it through ROFR today!!! I am soooooo relieved and excited! BWV 100 pts, all '12 and forward, buyer pays closing and mf, $67 ppt. So happy to be able to call Disney home.

Bethifoody, here's our time line. We went through TSS.

Sat 3/3 made & accepted offer
Wed 3/7 sent for ROFR
Wed 4/4 passed ROFR
Mon 4/9 received closing docs
Fri 4/13 title company received check & contracts
Thur 4/19 escrow closed
Fri 4/20 sent to Disney to record

Now just waiting to be in the system.
TY!! That is very helpful!! We just started the process (mailed deposit today). I'm very excited, but nervous about ROFR. Good to know that it may be a while before I hear anything.

So, just thinking out loud here, but it seems like DVC lets people know they passed through on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Is that just a coincidence, or do people have info to the contrary?

Thanks for humoring me, because I am getting impatient and clutching at straws here...:rolleyes1

If you're referring to ROFR, gatorgirl, it looks like Tues/Weds are the preferred days, based on my clutching-at-straws perusal of the historical ROFR data on p. 140 of this thread.

Thank you to Homemom for the timeline. I was really looking to see if anyone else who'd gotten thru ROFR at/around the same time as me, had heard anything about being sent to closing. It was a week yesterday & I've heard nothing, and it seemed that many prior had been sent to closing about a week after passing ROFR. As I said, I'm just being impatient.

Hi, was wondering if the first post on this thread gets updated regularly and when does that happen? I noticed the last update was 3/20/12. The latest ROFR came out yesterday Wed 4/25/12. Hoping the new info will be added soon. I really appreciate the format for comparison.

Another OKW bites the dust. Found out today that my OKW 210 got bought back by Disney.

Back to the drawing board! :cool1:

I need to stop reading this thread. Its starting to make me nervous. I have an OKW contract that was just sent to ROFR a few days ago. I guess its going to be a long month. :scared:

From DVCNews the number of points DVC has sold in the last few months at their non-sold out resorts are:

Date.... BCV ..BWV ..OKW ..VWL
Mar/12 2,920 2,180 3,795 2,535
Feb/12 4,479 2,133 4,939 1,138
Jan/12 1,975 1,415 5,462 ..850
Dec/12 1,914 1,869 3,549 1,518

From that time period OKW has always had the highest number of sales out of any of the other sold out resorts. Will be interesting to see how Apr looks.

Another OKW bites the dust. Found out today that my OKW 210 got bought back by Disney.

Back to the drawing board! :cool1:

Better luck next time. Only thing I can suggest is to try a different resort or a different time of year.

I need to stop reading this thread. Its starting to make me nervous. I have an OKW contract that was just sent to ROFR a few days ago. I guess its going to be a long month. :scared:

I'm not saying this to be mean, but given the recent history on OKW ROFR, the odds don't look good. I wish you the best of luck, but I wouldn't waste your energy getting nervous...it's out of your hands now. No sense worrying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter