• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone heard of way.com?

I recently posted on a new thread called way.com is for real. I tried them 2 weeks ago and really liked the way they worked. Very fast, efficient and my credit card information was safe. Happy travels everyone!

Does anyone know if I purchase the 5 day park hopper (so I can get an early morning) from Way.com and then upgrade to a Annual pass... will I have to pay the difference of a regular ticket, or the difference from what I actually paid for the discounted ticket?

I would like to get a magic morning once before I purchase the annual pass. But if I'm going to save $25/annual pass, I will just live without having a magic morning this year.

Does anyone know if I purchase the 5 day park hopper (so I can get an early morning) from Way.com and then upgrade to a Annual pass... will I have to pay the difference of a regular ticket, or the difference from what I actually paid for the discounted ticket?

I would like to get a magic morning once before I purchase the annual pass. But if I'm going to save $25/annual pass, I will just live without having a magic morning this year.

I don't know about an annual pass, but DW and I recently bought the So Cal City Pass from way.com and added a day to our pass. After we used the ticket once, we only had to pay the difference of a regular ticket. I would think it would be the same, but hopefully someone has a better answer for you.

What you have available to you is called Early Entry. It is available to you since you are staying onsite at a Disney Hotel. You can access one of the parks early everyday you are staying onsite. It doesn't matter what kind of ticket you have. It's all outlined in this thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1675403

Thank you, that link was super helpful! I ordered my tickets and confirmed my details, now just waiting on the actual vouchers to be delivered.

I purchased three five-day PH last week for our trip on the 30th. I received my email very quickly and I saved $69! All we need to do now is get there and exchange them for our passes. Hoping that goes just a smooth!

Great information! I am definitely buying our tickets for our trip here. Great savings!

I'd like to know this as well..... looking to purchase 3 day hoppers and then upgrade to deluxe annual passes. Would I loose the discount by buying from way.com when I upgrade?

Only thing I found from reading this whole thread was to make sure we buy the hopper pass from way.com because the passes without MM specify that they are not upgradeable. Click the info tab to see all restrictions.

If you read post #59 on page 4 of this thread that person said they upgraded their tickets to annual passes and received full credit. I have never done this but that I would point out their response.

Also I have way.com tickets that we purchased and now have decided to use them for a different date. I called them and they said that was no problem, he said they don't expire until the end of 2014 so we can use them anytime.

At Disneyland, you will always pay the difference between what you actually paid and the cost of the upgraded ticket.

Disney World works differently.

Does anyone know if you can redeem the way.com e-tickets at the Disneyland Hotel (if you're a guest of the hotel) or alternatively, at the monorail entrance or is it just the main entrance turnstile that accepts them?

Does anyone know if you can redeem the way.com e-tickets at the Disneyland Hotel (if you're a guest of the hotel) or alternatively, at the monorail entrance or is it just the main entrance turnstile that accepts them?

The monorail entrance acts like a regular entrance turnstile so you would definitely be able to do it there. I'm not sure about the DLH but I don't think you would gain much by doing this anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Why does the website insist on knowing the dates of use?

hmmmm...makes me wonder since it's really none of their business. since way.com get the e-tickets from disney, they have a copy of YOUR tickets.

I should give them a fake date because they may be selling legit tickets but something's not right about them wanting the dates of use. Only time anyone needs this is if cast member finds your ticket suspicious and quizzes you (i.e. those who "rent" tickets from shady businesses)

I bought 1 day park hoppers from Way for our halloween trip. I used them at the Grand Californian turnstiles. My e-ticket print out worked like a charm!! I plan to buy a 3 or 4 day park hopper and upgrade to an annual pass in January.

Question for people who haves used way.com..my family is taking a trip to DLR on jan 1 and I haven't bought their tickets yet, but would like to buy then through way.com. If I bought them today (Saturday) would they be emailed to be by Tuesday for sure? Just wondering since I know others have had to wait on their emails. Thanks in advance!

I just looked at the annual passes on Way.com and there is one review that says " Do not buy these tickets - you will be turned away at the gate". Is this true??

I just looked at the annual passes on Way.com and there is one review that says " Do not buy these tickets - you will be turned away at the gate". Is this true??

This was not true for us. We bought AP's back in May and just used them in December and they worked fine. It was a savings of about $100 a pass for us so we thought it was a great deal.

I want to buy 5-day park hoppers at way.com and then upgrade to APs. From what I have read on this thread, I should be fine as long as I purchase tickets with MM. I read the info and didn't see any restrictions concerning upgrading. Also, I was just on the site and didn't even see any for sale without MM.

I want to buy 5-day park hoppers at way.com and then upgrade to APs. From what I have read on this thread, I should be fine as long as I purchase tickets with MM. I read the info and didn't see any restrictions concerning upgrading. Also, I was just on the site and didn't even see any for sale without MM.

We had no problems back in March upgrading my daughters 5 day hopper bought at way.com to an AP. We got credited for the full price of the 5 day hopper too, not what we paid for it :) The ones without MM are not upgradeable.

I just bought the tickets on the website and received the email asking for info and sent it back. Any idea how long it'll take to receive the actual tickets?

I want to be sure I'm clear on how this way.com ticket media works. What they email to you has to be swapped for the actual ticket media when you get there, correct? Where exactly do you do this? Guest services outside the gates? We are looking to purchase 5-day PHs, 1-day 1-parks, & an AP to cover 6 days of parks. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter