Anyone having trouble with DVC website?

Anyone having trouble booking today. There’s no announcement but I can make a reservation. Only dwarfs this morning. I can log in and see my account.
7 Dwarfs galore for me. I was able to beat the error once to get our Thanksgiving trip booked.

7 Dwarfs galore for me. I was able to beat the error once to get our Thanksgiving trip booked.
Good for you. I’ve not been lucky this morning. Thanks for reassuring me I'm not alone.

Good for you. I’ve not been lucky this morning. Thanks for reassuring me I'm not alone.
It was Saratoga so not really actually necessary......I was able to click continue once dropping down the calendar before I got the Dwarfs. Of course the first time I misspelled my last name so couldn't link it in MDE so had to start all over again....

I'm struggling to modify my reservation this morning.
Same here and getting dwarves nonstop overall. Saw on a Facebook group others are having the same. Started having issues aroubd 2am PDT for myself.

Same here and getting dwarves nonstop overall. Saw on a Facebook group others are having the same. Started having issues aroubd 2am PDT for myself.
I'm happy I'm in good company. My reservation is safe and I'm just modifying, but I'd be upset if I were trying to book a hard to get room.

Has anybody reported it via chat to MS? I would but I had my fill of them w/the debacle a couple of days ago when they "inadvertently" flagged 100s of accounts as being delinquent with their dues.

I can't even get the home page to load now, so maybe they are working on it.

Whatever they’ve done while working o it it, I can’t even get my existing stays to load in my dashboard…..I know it has been hit or miss. Now hit is miss or miss.

I realize this is an old thread but I have been going insane trying to get into DVC site on my IPad. (I’m on iPhone right now but had some trouble here too). It immediately goes to the annoying ‘selling propaganda area all the time’. Totally aggravating.
Will not accept my correct sign ins though they are perfect. Then only ‘selling’ were. Grrrrrr.

I realize this is an old thread but I have been going insane trying to get into DVC site on my IPad. (I’m on iPhone right now but had some trouble here too). It immediately goes to the annoying ‘selling propaganda area all the time’. Totally aggravating.
Will not accept my correct sign ins though they are perfect. Then only ‘selling’ were. Grrrrrr.
Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache, and then restarting your device?

I use this URL:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/welcome-to-the-family

If that doesn't work, you might have to call MS and ask for technical assistance. Good luck!

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache, and then restarting your device?

I use this URL:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/welcome-to-the-family

If that doesn't work, you might have to call MS and ask for technical assistance. Good luck!
Thank you for responding. I definitely will consider both suggestions. I found it so annoying I gave up and went to my phone even though I find it hard to book nights on my phone due to my fat fingers on small keyboard. I seem ‘all thumbs’ when typing important things on my phone but at least I could get into the site.

I mean the Disney IT is just SO awesome I can't imagine something failing.

After all, they still have the message that the Skyliner will be down and it's been operational for almost 2 weeks now. This is not a complicated change:

From January 16, 2024, through January 21, 2024, Disney Skyliner will be closed for routine maintenance. Disney Skyliner service to Disney’s Riviera Resort and International Gateway at EPCOT will remain closed through January 27, 2024. Complimentary bus service will be available.

I mean the Disney IT is just SO awesome I can't imagine something failing.

After all, they still have the message that the Skyliner will be down and it's been operational for almost 2 weeks now. This is not a complicated change:

From January 16, 2024, through January 21, 2024, Disney Skyliner will be closed for routine maintenance. Disney Skyliner service to Disney’s Riviera Resort and International Gateway at EPCOT will remain closed through January 27, 2024. Complimentary bus service will be available.
They must have seen your post cause it isn't there anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter