Anyone having trouble with DVC website?

It’s been very quirky lately. Slow, sluggish, and slow filling in the calendar. If you refresh it helps. Even a dwarf or two, but goes away with refresh. Very unstable, but have been able to do what I need to do. I’m working on 5 trips and a lot of tweaking of dates and resorts.

I can’t get the website to work this morning. I’m trying to modify a reservation. I can search and my dates come up as available. When I hit continue I get an error that says service unavailable. Something went wrong. I have tried multiple times since 8:00. I keep getting the same thing.

I can’t get the website to work this morning. I’m trying to modify a reservation. I can search and my dates come up as available. When I hit continue I get an error that says service unavailable. Something went wrong. I have tried multiple times since 8:00. I keep getting the same thing.
Working for me. Did you try clearing your history on your browser? I have to do this often when using the dvc site.

Working for me. Did you try clearing your history on your browser? I have to do this often when using the dvc site.
I ended up trying chat and she said she could modify my reservation. I’m trying to add a night. She then said there is no availability. When I check it’s still available so I’m kind of confused by this. I guess that’s why it’s giving me an error, but why would it say my nights are available if it’s not available.

Anyone having trouble getting your dashboard to load. I keep getting the spinning blue circle of death. I’ve empty my history more than once and even rebooted, but it just won’t come up on my iPad/safari.

Anyone having trouble getting your dashboard to load. I keep getting the spinning blue circle of death. I’ve empty my history more than once and even rebooted, but it just won’t come up on my iPad/safari.
Yup - me too -

Yes, I'm trying to modify my reservation but all I get is the wheel that keeps going round and round. It's very frustrating. Now I'm trying chat, again very frustrating.

Yes, I'm trying to modify my reservation but all I get is the wheel that keeps going round and round. It's very frustrating. Now I'm trying chat, again very frustrating.
I can get in on my computer but not my iPad that uses safari.

I can get in on my computer but not my iPad that uses safari.
For a week i haven’t been able to get in on iPad/safari. I just tried putting safari on a private browser tab and it finally worked.

Someone else mentioned a hard refresh might work as well. Hold down CMD and R and let it cycle through a bunch of refreshes (it goes quick, you’ll see it blink like 10-12 times, then let go and let it load. I just tried that and it worked without the need to open private browser.

Anyone having trouble booking today. There’s no announcement but I can’t make a reservation. Only dwarfs this morning. I can log in and see my account.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter