Anyone having issues with DisneyWorld site and ordering tickets

i can't get tix, i can't order on line and have them mailed? i keep getting the message to call 1800. Anyone have this?

• For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, please call (407) 939-5277.
  • 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
. not getting it. When i click on your above links, i get .. call the ....

• 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

:( :sad: Oh wow. I'm wondering if because I'm a FL ressie and you're not that's the problem. Let me try another browser and see if that works for you.

Try this one

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/

It'll show FL ressie tickets first but when you scroll down there are the regular passes. And by the way....sometimes when I click on tickets, I can see the please call, but the page loads to the purchase tickets area

no. but thanks. it's getting worse, that link went straight to the call 407 #

Have you tried clearing you cookies and your cache? Opening another browser? I have chrome, safari, and Internet explorer on my desktop. I use Chrome 95% of the time. Very rarely do I need to open another browser. I'm told when it's time for FP that may change, but for now Chrome works for me. Do a hard restart on your computer and see it that helps too. Let me know!

Yes, this is nuts. I've tried chrome, safari, and etc. i just cleared cache and cookies AGAIN. nada.

Have you tried clearing you cookies and your cache? Opening another browser? I have chrome, safari, and Internet explorer on my desktop. I use Chrome 95% of the time. Very rarely do I need to open another browser. I'm told when it's time for FP that may change, but for now Chrome works for me. Do a hard restart on your computer and see it that helps too. Let me know!
what's a hard restart? thanks
Yes, this is nuts. I've tried chrome, safari, and etc. i just cleared cache and cookies AGAIN. nada.

what's a hard restart? :( thanks

Last night I couldn't buy MVMCP tix. It let me go all the way to "add to cart" and then it kept saying my cart was empty.

I gave up.

I'll go see if anything has changed this morning....

what's a hard restart? :( thanks

I apologize, my husband is a computer techie so I often talk like him. On your desktop you can usually go to a special screen that allows you to either restart, put your computer to sleep, or shut down by clicking on it. A hard restart is when you press the on/off button on your tower. Press that button, give it about 5 minutes and turn your computer back on. :D

ok, think i did that but will try again. This is crazy. The woman at Disney says it's me. And my mom (540 miles away) but ..... ?

My advice is to use Chrome via an Incognito tab, a private browsing page in Safari, or similar (depending on your browser) whenever using Disney's website. That doesn't always clear up issues, but it often helps.

I am a DVC member and am having trouble with that website as well this morning.
Need to modify a room reservation and it has to be done today.
Ugh.

Did a hard restart and still not able to buy tix on line. It's a simple program isn't it? enter # of tix, click click pay. done. .... Sheesh.

Have you tried incognito mode in Chrome or an in-private window with Explorer? I have issues with Chrome all the time but as soon as I go to incognito mode, everything works fine. Just used it this morning since I couldn't access my plans through the regular Chrome window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter