Anyone having issues with DisneyWorld site and ordering tickets

I keep getting a message to call the 1800 #

I know that they were definitely having problems with tickets yesterday. I called to renew my AP, and the CM on the phone said they were having some major issues with their computers. Good luck - hopefully they will get this resolved quickly.

Have you tried incognito mode in Chrome or an in-private window with Explorer? I have issues with Chrome all the time but as soon as I go to incognito mode, everything works fine. Just used it this morning since I couldn't access my plans through the regular Chrome window.

I completely forgot to mention Chrome incognito. I've heard that usually helps for those having problems in the regular browser

I have been trying for three days to add my flight information for DME and keep getting a message that these changes can’t be made at this time and to either try later or call the 407 number. I have tried different devices, different browsers, incognito window and still no luck. I think (surprise, surprise) the issue is on Disney’s end. To add to my frustration, I tried to call and the supposed eight minute wait for a CM dragged on until I finally hung up. I hate having to call Disney! I’ll try again tomorrow.

I have been trying for three days to add my flight information for DME and keep getting a message that these changes can’t be made at this time and to either try later or call the 407 number. I have tried different devices, different browsers, incognito window and still no luck. I think (surprise, surprise) the issue is on Disney’s end. To add to my frustration, I tried to call and the supposed eight minute wait for a CM dragged on until I finally hung up. I hate having to call Disney! I’ll try again tomorrow.
I just added my flight information for DME this morning by using Chrome incognito window!

Have you tried incognito mode in Chrome or an in-private window with Explorer? I have issues with Chrome all the time but as soon as I go to incognito mode, everything works fine. Just used it this morning since I couldn't access my plans through the regular Chrome window.

how does one go incognito?

I know that they were definitely having problems with tickets yesterday. I called to renew my AP, and the CM on the phone said they were having some major issues with their computers. Good luck - hopefully they will get this resolved quickly.

funny since i spoke to 5 different people and none of them knew that. they should know that. :(

how does one go incognito?

If you're in the Chrome browser, directly under the X in the upper right corner, there should be 3 dots in a column, this is "Customize and control Google Chrome". Click on the 3 dots, and one of the options is "new incognito window." Click on that and the incognito window will open.

I just added my flight information for DME this morning by using Chrome incognito window!

I’m jealous! I just tried again (several times, several methods) based on your success and still nothing. I guess I’ll just have to suck it up and call again.

I’m jealous! I just tried again (several times, several methods) based on your success and still nothing. I guess I’ll just have to suck it up and call again.
Sorry. :( To try to add it, you're going into "Change reservation" under your resort, and then adding it there? (Or trying to?) Where are you getting stuck?

In shock TBH. I cannot believe so many of us are having trouble PAYING a company for their products. Oh well.

Sorry. :( To try to add it, you're going into "Change reservation" under your resort, and then adding it there? (Or trying to?) Where are you getting stuck?

Yep. I enter the I flight information and receive the message that the information can’t be added at this time.

In shock TBH. I cannot believe so many of us are having trouble PAYING a company for their products. Oh well.

Interestingly, I had no problem paying off my balance online. My only issue has been adding the flight information. I have used four different browsers, three different devices, and an incognito window. I quit. I’ll just call it in and hopefully not wait on hold forever.

If you're in the Chrome browser, directly under the X in the upper right corner, there should be 3 dots in a column, this is "Customize and control Google Chrome". Click on the 3 dots, and one of the options is "new incognito window." Click on that and the incognito window will open.

thank you for the incognito! Ticket prices come up under that and perhaps a checkout soon. :)))). So wonky but thank you again.

thank you for the incognito! Ticket prices come up under that and perhaps a checkout soon. :)))). So wonky but thank you again.
Yay! Glad that worked for you! I usually have no trouble on incognito....although this afternoon I did and had to switch over to Explorer! You just never know!

Yep. I enter the I flight information and receive the message that the information can’t be added at this time.

Interestingly, I had no problem paying off my balance online. My only issue has been adding the flight information. I have used four different browsers, three different devices, and an incognito window. I quit. I’ll just call it in and hopefully not wait on hold forever.

Bummer! Sorry, I have no advice left to give! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter