Anyone have tix for TT Morning Madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on the other thread last week and have not been able to get any vouchers yet either. I would love some if there are enough to go around! Any where from 2-5. Thanks! :)

I have received 2 in the mail but still need 5 tickets.

Someone said they would send them but not sure if they will be coming or not.
I'll take my name off the list once I receive them.

I'm taking my kids to Morning Madness this October. I was willing to pay a little ($10 and under per ticket), because I wanted to provide as many fun, magical character moments as possible with my kids without breaking the bank. I hear it's a very fun little show and an oppotunity to get up close and personal with everybody's favorite toon characters. I've found your chances are much better if you're willing to pay at least a little bit for the tickets.

***Don't forget to try posting on your local Craigslist too (there's less competition for the tix there). I bought three there for about $6.00 per ticket (not bad at all considering the show, character oppotunites, and the chance to visit ToonTown before it gets slammed with the crowds). I was also able to buy the remaining three for a little over $10 a piece on eBay (still not bad considering the benefits and I've seen them go for as much as $35+ a piece on eBay:eek: ). I set up my eBay account to send me e-mails as soon as more were posted and I bought them minutes after they were posted on a buy-it-now auction.

Hope this helps and good luck getting your tix everyone!

GoDaleJr- Great idea to clean up the list!

Could I be added to the list for 3 tickets for November?

Thanks!

Can I be added to the list for 2 tickets? The new baby is arriving soon and my husband is planning on taking our 2 year old for a special day out. :)

How long are these vouchers good for? My friend told me yesterday that she didn't use hers from her trip last October; are they still good?

How long are these vouchers good for? My friend told me yesterday that she didn't use hers from her trip last October; are they still good?

It's been awhile since I've looked at one, but i believe it expires in january of the following year. If your friend went in 2006, it probably expired Jan 2007.

I'd love to throw my request out there as well. My DH and I are going the beginning of Oct. and we would love to get TT Morning Madness passes!

Thanks so much for startin this thread, I had no idea where people even got the buttons that we had seen until I read this!

Lisa

I thought i would jump in an help to make this a little easier. It will take all of us to keep this straight. =)

Wow the list is getting long...

1. Joeysmommy needs 5

2. Godalejunior needs 3

3. Shannon1219 needs 4

4. 52plan4 needs 5

5. 4bugzinarug needs 3

6. victorandbellasmom needs 7 (or at least 4)

7. Danielle K needs 5

8. Cinderella Dreamer needs 5 (or at least 2)

9. Hofmanns4 needs 3

10. sterlingbird 11 needs 1

11. SnoWhite needs 2

I know I am also looking other places since this list is really long, so if you find some elsewhere please reply so your name can be removed.

Thanks in advance to those willing to pass these on!

Please add me......Totally short notice so doubt it will happen.We can all hope for a little pixie dust.
Aug 8-12th 4 tickets please.....with a cherry on top!

I would so love to go to this! I looked on ebay and someone on there wants $82.00 for( 4 of them)!!! Yikes!

I know there are already so many people on here that won't tickets, but if by chance I could really use 3 tickets. We are going to be there Sept. 10-15

I thought i would jump in an help to make this a little easier. It will take all of us to keep this straight. =)

Wow the list is getting long...

1. Joeysmommy needs 5

2. Godalejunior needs 3

3. Shannon1219 needs 4

4. 52plan4 needs 5

5. 4bugzinarug needs 3

6. victorandbellasmom needs 7 (or at least 4)

7. Danielle K needs 5

8. Cinderella Dreamer needs 5 (or at least 2)

9. Hofmanns4 needs 3

10. sterlingbird 11 needs 1

11. SnoWhite needs 2

12. obnurrse needs 2 (10/19-22)

Thanks for the list!

I have received 2 in the mail but still need 5 tickets.

Someone said they would send them but not sure if they will be coming or not.
I'll take my name off the list once I receive them.

Oh ye of little faith....:sad2: They are indeed coming, I'm putting your info on the envelope and they're on their way in the morning (free of charge/trade/etc.) in the true Disney spirit! You can happily take yourself off the list.

As a side note, I have 3 PS for Aladdin remaining if anyone would like them....

booth22-
I do have faith in you..thank you!!:love:
I know everyone is busy and has better things to do than send me Mickey's Toontown tickets.

That would be greedy of me to want the Aladdin tickets, you should give them to someone else.

Speaking of greedy, I still need 3 more Mickey's Toontown tickets so we don't have to ditch the MIL, SIL and niece that morning.

Thank you everybody so mcuh for your generosity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter