Anyone have tix for TT Morning Madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeysmommy

DIS Veteran
Last year we booked our trip to DL thru AAA travel and never used our Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness tickets. We were having a maddening morning ourselves...pouty boy and tantrum boy.
:headache: :headache:

Anyway I really wanted to check out the Mickey's TT Morning Madness this year and was wondering if anyone had tickets left over from 2007 I could have?

I called AAA and asked if I could trade in my "unused" vouchers for ones that expire this year. The answer was "no".

I called DLR and asked if they would accept expired vouchers and the answer was "no".

I need 7 vouchers but will take whatever anyone has.
Thanks in advance!

Last year we booked our trip to DL thru AAA travel and never used our Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness tickets. We were having a maddening morning ourselves...pouty boy and tantrum boy.

Anyway I really wanted to check out the Mickey's TT Morning Madness this year and was wondering if anyone had tickets left over from 2007 I could have?

I called AAA and asked if I could trade in my "unused" vouchers for ones that expire this year. The answer was "no".

I called DLR and asked if they would accept expired vouchers and the answer was "no".

Thanks in advance!

check on e-bay

I'm so sorry, I gave ours away and now that we got the AP we don't have them. BUT - are you staying at a Disney resort? Sometimes a nice soul there will get some for you. I can't say it's worth paying the prices some ask for on EBay - it's a nice and short little dance show and you get the buttons, but the real benefit is getting in and enjoying before the HUGE crowds swamp it. Or maybe someone on here will have some.

Shawna, are you saying that maybe ask at the hotel (if staying on Disney property)?

I agree, not worth paying for at all, but if someone isn't going to use their tickets, I would like some for my kids. We are staying at the GC in October....should I ask at the front desk?

Miss Kitty - we're staying at the GC in October too! We're there Oct. 21-26, when are you going? Are you also going to the Halloween Treat?

Yes, on prior trips in October, we have had 2 experiences with the Disney staff helping us. My husband and I along with Morgan had the Disney package - with all the perks. My girlfriend and her son (also same age as Morgan) have the AP, so they don't get those perks. On one occassion, I asked someone at the Disneyland Hotel about that since they were coming up to meet us on the day of Morning Madness - she came back to me with vouchers for them. I was shocked and surprised and totally delighted! Last year the hotel (Paradise Pier) did NOT have any for us on the day she joined us, BUT I went into City Hall the night before and told them the situation - they got the vouchers for me and I called her on the cell phone so she came up earlier the next morning. In April we had APs and didn't have the package, so we didn't get those vouchers - and the hotel had none. Worked out okay since we were exhausted and slept in.

It's not policy and they don't have to do it - may not even have the tickets to be able to do it. But it never hurts to ask.

Thanks! I will ask at the hotel and/or City Hall.

Yes, we are staying at the GC from Oct 14 thru 19 and doing MHT on the 18th.....can't wait!!

Oh wow - just missing you then! Looking forward to it here too! Yes, always ask - NEVER hurts to ask!

thanks-
I looked on ebay and nothing is listed right now. I'll keep checking back.

ShawnaF- thanks anyway..that's nice.
I will also try asking when we check-in.

If we get to go then that's great, if not then it wasn't meant to be.:confused3

I called DLR and asked if the whole group can use one ticket and was told that each person needs to have their own ticket :sad1:

A very kind person sent me 2 morning madness tickets out of the goodness of their heart. Thank you!

There are 7 in our group, but I just need 2 more at least so my DH and I can take the kids over to see it.

Any body?

I was the original poster about TT Morning Madness tickets, but now a few others have joined the bandwagon...:mad:

There were a couple sets of four on ebay last night. Do a search for "toontown morning" and you'll get them.

You could always buy four and then "pay it forward" to someone else that needs them if you really only need two more.

PS If I were you, I would try AAA again. Did you go into your local agency and talk to the manager? If you call a 1-800 number and talk to a travel rep, you could ask to talk to their supervisor. I would guess that if you're friendly but persistent you can find someone to trade your tickets. They would want to keep your business. The squeaky wheel...they are just papers after all. They have them laying around. SOMEONE has the authority to give you these. If you honestly still have last year's vouchers to trade in you should be able to "prove" that you aren't trying to get extra perks for nothing.

Thanks in advance!

I just sent you an email- I've got 5 vouchers...!

I need three also for our trip if anyone has extras!!!! (After joeysmommy has got hers, as she was the original poster.)

What exactly is Morning madness I am taking my 3 year old neice and my 12 year old daughter to Disneyland for the very first time. Is this somthing that they would love? I am afraid that this trip was so unexpected that I have not had much time to research. If someone has 4 extras that they would not mind getting rid of and the kids would enjoy it please let me know.
We will be there on Sept 5th thru 8th

Well, I'll throw my hat in the ring, would love to be able to take the kids early into toontown before the crowds get crazy! We are a family of 5 and if anyone has vouchers available, we would be thrilled to use them and willing to pay you for your efforts. Maybe even do a swap of some sort as daughter has a princess dress or 2 that she has grown out of I think, Maybe you could help my princess and I could help yours... Let me know!

We are still looking for ToonTown vouchers to purchase or trade .... we are a family of four but can happily work with 3 vouchers (one of us would stay behind while the other takes the kids).

Our trip is coming up on September 9th. Many thanks! :goodvibes

I thought I would clean up this thread a little since it is getting confusing....

1. Joeysmommy needs 7 (I believe she has them between disboards and laughingplace, correct me if I am wrong joeysmommy!)

2. Godalejunior needs 3

3. Shannon1219 needs 4

4. 52plan4 needs 5

5. 4bugzinarug needs 3

Hope this helps. Then as people get them we can take them off the list?

Hi,

I have posted early this morning about vouchers but was told to reply to this thread. I have a 4 year old who would love to go mickey madness. We are going with her grandparents also so there would be 5 total. Anybody not using there vouchers or is willing to sell them that would be great! Thank you so much! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter