Anyone have a personalized sign they hang outside their camper?

Are you saying he's "longwinded"?

Did you deny being a gravedigger, Mike?:)

If he wasn't, he should have :lmao:. I write contracts for a living so its normal to make a three word sentence two pages long.:rolleyes1

Unfortunatly I did deny, I thought about saying it was a hobby not a job but, why give people another reason to run away screaming and lock themselves inside.

I made ours, It's not fancy but it works..
sitefront.jpg

Mike

I going to try and turn the big Mickey leaning on the tree into our sign like Seabee and Rog have been making.

I write contracts for a living so its normal to make a three word sentence two pages long.

You write contracts??? I never really thought about someone writing a contract. I guess I just thought they appeared out of the depths of hell all on their own. When I think about, like a car purchase contract, I can see Mike sitting there giggling to himself thinking "Man, NOBODYS gonna know what any of this means...I RULE!!!"
23_29_136.gif

Wow...Im REALLY gonna have to start reading contracts before I sign em now!!!:scared:

You write contracts??? I never really thought about someone writing a contract. I guess I just thought they appeared out of the depths of hell all on their own. When I think about, like a car purchase contract, I can see Mike sitting there giggling to himself thinking "Man, NOBODYS gonna know what any of this means...I RULE!!!"
23_29_136.gif

Wow...Im REALLY gonna have to start reading contracts before I sign em now!!!:scared:
I tend to giggle a little

here is the sign Frank made for the P&PP.

wdwjan2008007-2.jpg

Very cool. I love it! Where's mine? LOL! :thumbsup2

Frank is very good. I'd love to have a Disney charcter on my sign. I'm tell ya, that's a speciality and I haven't been able to find anyone who can do these wooden signs with a Disney character.

Theres usually a lot of stuff laying around that says "Budweiser select" but that isnt my real name.

Don't have a picture of it but I got one for my parents off of ebay. It is shapped like their motorhome and has their names and state on it. PM me if you are interested and I will try to find the guys name. I was very impressed when I received it as it was much better than I expected.

:) In there defense...Rhonda, my "Braveheart" type hero, jumped in to defend me and the mod from the budgetboard appologized for not reading and getting the whole idea...and reversed the points. That certainly wasnt the first time Ive been taken the wrong way.

Thank you Rhonda!!!

My mom gave us ours for Christmas. She got it made at a shop in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I'll try to find a picture to post.

We've got a sgn on our RV. I can't remember exactly what it says but I do remember it's something about rocking and knocking.:confused3

My elderly aunt and uncle (both in their 80's) had one like that on their RV - but it said:

If this coach is rocking....

You better run like heck
because it must be an earthquake! :rotfl:

We had this sign made last year.

Fall024.jpg

Oh, I like that one too! Hey, I am right below you here in Land O Lakes, did you get it round here locally?

.....Still looking for our sign.....

we thought about having a sign made at downtown disney last year but decided not to.. I am trying not to become obsessed with campsite decorations. To be honest I don't think people really give a dern who we are, just as long as we don't tick anyone off!! LOL

Oh, I like that one too! Hey, I am right below you here in Land O Lakes, did you get it round here locally?

.....Still looking for our sign.....

It was not made locally however it was ordered through email. I think I paid $65. The guy is very nice and willing to make anything you want. If you would like I can send you his email.

James

Ours hangs from and arm I built from our Mickey Lamp Post.

res_PICT2564-1.jpg

To be honest I don't think people really give a dern who we are, just as long as we don't tick anyone off!! LOL

LOL! I know that anyone with a site near us knows our DS's name and our DDog's name within about 30 seconds of us hopping out of the car...like the old Bill Cosby stand-up bit about the kid on the plane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter