Anyone going Dec. 2010?

We hope to be there - at least for the D23 event. Haven't made ressies yet but should be no problem.

I am also a memeber of D23, what event is going on at that time?

I am still attempting to complete my resis for 12/23 to 13/30/2010

I'm so excited - usually our school district is in school for the first 2 days of Thanksgiving week. So we were leaving on Tuesday to arrive on Wednesday at FtW (and keep the kids out for the week following)... well, there are discussions to have the entire week off!! Woohoo!! We may actually get 2 weeks at Disney for the first time ever!! I've provided my feedback and now have my fingers crossed!! :worship:

YAY!:banana:

We'll be in the cabins Dec 3-11, 2010! We've only been to WDW one time (back in Dec '08) and we're looking forward to it! It'll be me, DH, DS (he'll be 3), DD (she'll be 15mo), my mom, and my sister! :dance3:

I'm excited to see the cabins and FW. :) I've heard so much about it and the more I read, the happier I get. My DH is already rolling his eyes about how much I talk about it. Little does he know, it's only going to get worse as we get closer! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope I get to know some of you on here in case we run onto each other at FW.

We are planning to be there either dec 3rd-11th or the 10th-18th. Have a preferred site booked for both weeks. Once DH's work schedule is confirmed we will cancel off one of the weeks.

Count me in! I visited the campgrounds this past christmas while seeing the Hoop Dee Doo and fell in love with the atmosphere. We will be spending 3 nights (Dec 26th -29th) in a cabin before switching to the beach club villas for the remainder of our trip.

We wanted to book the last week of December, but seems the Fort is "slammed" for the entire month. I give them a call about once a week to see if anything opens up....

We wanted to do that, but settled for arriving 31 January and departing the 6th.

We will be there too. We had to cancel our Dec 09 trip because we were moving into our new home :) So yeah, rescheduled for this Dec :) Beyond excited!

Are you changing weeks from the last time you went. Such as you are going the week before christmas VS the week after? Or are the dates the same?

we are planning Dec 13 - 29 or so

2010 will be our 2nd Christmas trip and we can't wait. Our trip will be December 20-28...and we wish we could stay for weeks. It's the best of the best for us. All the decorations, wishes of Merry Christmas from fellow campers, Christmas music playing everywhere, it's just wonderful. The Candlelight Processional at EPCOT made our Christmas Eve very special.

We've already started looking for new Christmas decorations for our site. We learned in 2008, you can never have too many decorations.

You will have a wonderful time.

We will be there 12/20 to 1/1.Christmas is alway special at the Fort. I just hope it is warmer than this last Christmas. The cold cut into our looping and visiting time! still fun though, cold or not!

When we went after Christmas in 2008(?), there were all kind of warnings about a hard freeze, below 28°. We bundled up as best we could and still saw a couple of people in shorts and t-shirts.

Wow.

I'll be there again, December 3 - 17. A couple days shorter than normal, but checking out before Holiday rates start on the 18th.

Ditto for us! We are planning on our 3rd trip to the Fort, but first time during December. We wanted to see all the decorations, but leave before the crowds and rates increase. We've reserved a premium pet friendly site for Dec. 5th till the 14th. Don't have an itinerary, just going with the flow. Hope to meet some more DIS'ers!!!

We will be there from Nov 25th to Dec 4th. We have been going to disney now for over 5 years and on the 2nd year we decided to try the cabins. Well, let me tell you, since then had stayed at a deluxe resort but found ourselves missing our 'cabin'. We LOVED having a full kitchen, livingroom and having the bedroom seperate. We celebrated my step daughters 16th birthday and I had a disney " Happy Birthday banner made with the castle in the back ground & hung this up, outside our cabin. We have 4 teenagers & 2 adults. I had ordered our groceries from Garden Grocer in May for our August trip. They were great, yes it is a little more money, but it bets having to rent a car, go grocery shopping, returning the rental car, we figured being able to go from the airport, check in at the resort, get the golf cart, change clothes and go swimming with the kids & start our vacation off was more important. Garden grocery was great, they came within the 2 hour window along with a cast member of disney and put all of the groceries we ordered away for us in the cabin while we were at the pool.:cool1: My brother who drove up from Ft. Lauderdale came with a crock pot and we started dinner in the morning prior to going to the parks, when it was dinner time, we came back to our cabin and dinner was done. :banana:

We will be there 12/20 to 1/1.Christmas is alway special at the Fort. I just hope it is warmer than this last Christmas. The cold cut into our looping and visiting time! still fun though, cold or not!

We were there in December too. I could not believe how cold it was! I'm hoping that this Christmas will be much warmer :goodvibes

We will be there from Nov 25th to Dec 4th. We have been going to disney now for over 5 years and on the 2nd year we decided to try the cabins. Well, let me tell you, since then had stayed at a deluxe resort but found ourselves missing our 'cabin'. We LOVED having a full kitchen, livingroom and having the bedroom seperate. We celebrated my step daughters 16th birthday and I had a disney " Happy Birthday banner made with the castle in the back ground & hung this up, outside our cabin. We have 4 teenagers & 2 adults. I had ordered our groceries from Garden Grocer in May for our August trip. They were great, yes it is a little more money, but it bets having to rent a car, go grocery shopping, returning the rental car, we figured being able to go from the airport, check in at the resort, get the golf cart, change clothes and go swimming with the kids & start our vacation off was more important. Garden grocery was great, they came within the 2 hour window along with a cast member of disney and put all of the groceries we ordered away for us in the cabin while we were at the pool.:cool1: My brother who drove up from Ft. Lauderdale came with a crock pot and we started dinner in the morning prior to going to the parks, when it was dinner time, we came back to our cabin and dinner was done. :banana:

I am planning to do the same thing except I will be shipping my crockpot to FW. I don't like the idea of cooking on vacation but I do like the idea of saving money. Plus with a crockpot you just throw everything in the crockpot in the morning and then come back to the wonderful aroma of dinner :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter