Anyone going 2/5

I can only imagine what packing the camper is like for you. It is in the 40s here and I was dying trying to pack up. I considered turning the furnace on. Then I realized that I would have to go out and plug in and turn the propane on. So I decided to just make the beds really quickly. Brrrrr!!!!

Tomorrow I get my nails done, having mickey's put on. Then Tuesday I pick up the camper and finish loading. We leave Wednesday and arrive on Friday.

:banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay:

I tend to send the kids out a lot :) ....and the laundry room is filled with the sacks of groceries and the clothes and such - making that trek in the foot of snow....not fun! 40s is warm at this point - almost swimming weather :rotfl:

I just made a res. for Feb 9th one night and March 1st one night. With the prices the way they are going we can't afford to come lake Fri night for 80 to 90 dollars, sometimes we pull in around 10pm. So now we are probably only booking one night.

Oh, sorry. We did get off topic there for a minute :scared:

No getting off topic allowed. I would threaten to lynch anyone who gets off topic, but that would not work for a couple of reasons. 1) I think "lynch" is now considered a "forbidden" word. 2) I think everyone here would have to be rounded up and then I wouldn't have anyone to talk to. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh fudge, did I just get off topic? :confused3 :rolleyes1

I took a break today from most of the stuff. I did call FW to make sure they knew what I needed and why. I did pack my jeans as well. Did laundry yestereday, but will do one more load Tuesday night.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, if anyone sees a TT going down the road with a peacock in the back window, HONK!!! I drive a blue chevy Express and will be pulling a Kodiak Skamper. It has mountains, trees and a bear as the graphics. I put the peacock in the back window to let ya'll know who I am. :cool2: At the campsite, I will put it in one of the bunk windows.

My plates are NC even though I am in LA now.

See ya there!!!

Hi,

Looks like I'll just be missing most off ya'll as I won't be there til the 15th of Feb. Oh well, I will be back on May 30th so far,but I have several more reservations to make. :)

We are going to try for a short trip this weekend, Feb. 2-4 if ressies are avil. My aunt and uncle heard us talking about it a couple months ago and decided to go down. Needless to say, the were hooked. They called last weekend to tell us they were going and wanted to know if we could make it. Since we were trying to decide when to go anyway it worked out, We haven't been since October and were starting to get jumpy about it. Hopefully we get our ressie and will see some of you. If we get in, we I will post our loop etc. when we get there.

Make sure you all take pictures of your families on the Trail's End porch at post them for us :thumbsup2

I will post our campsite number when we get to FW on Tuesday. Please stop by to say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter