Anyone going 2/5

tinah159

DIS Veteran
We will be on vacation at the Ft from 2/5-2/15. Anybody gonna be there for us to meet?

We'll be there Feb 3-7...gotta get outta here for Mardi Gras!

We'll be there Jan 31 till Feb 8th...Can't Wait!! :banana:
Here's hoping for some warm weather, I'm freezing up here!! But we'll be leaving soon....not soon enough.
:drive:

We will be there Feb. 2-7. We will be on a preferred pet loop for our first time Ft. Wilderness trip with our 4 legged baby:dogdance: . Can't wait!

We'll be there Feb 3-7...gotta get outta here for Mardi Gras!

Oh you lucky Daaawwg!!! I wish I could just up and leave for Mardi Gras, Im stuck right in the middle of the worst part of it..BOURBON ST. Jeez, Im dreadin it.:scared: :scared:

You work on Bourbon St.? Which place? Not that I went anywhere near that area after dark....the kids were with me and all.

Hustler Club........dont hold it against me, as a mattter of fact, this is a direct quote from my myspace page:

OK,OK,OK.......Im a strip club DJ at the New Orleans Hustler Club on Bourbon St and have been for over 7 years. Im a faithful husband and attempting to be the best father I can be. I have 4 beautiful daughters,ranging from 5yrs old to a 17yr old with a beautiful grandson of mine. I love taking the family camping....nothing better for family love than a nice little cabin by a lake somewhere in the backwoods of America. Our favorite expensive vacation is and will always be Disney World, as a matter of fact...we're going in December.Im not a pervert, as most would think of me because of my profession, as a matter of fact *edit* and *edit* are about as exciting as noses and great teeth!! They have to be IN-*edit*-CREDIBLE to get me to even notice, and even then...anyone can buy those!!! So please...dont judge a book by its cover, or a man by his surroundings. DJing pays very well sometimes, and Ive got an expensive family!!

You know, that was actually really nice. Roger, you've made me a better person. I have never been "uppity" or snobish, I think that's idiotic. However, if I'm to be honest with myself, I have always looked a little sideways at those who worked at and frequented those kinds of establishments. I'm still not happy they exist, but you have opened my eyes to the fact that I could like a person (you, by the way) who ....um....associates with such a place.

Now, I'm going to be singing this all day, "^*^$ and @$$. Gonna get me a fancy pair...." Hey, it's the same stuff on Broadway as it is on Bourbon St. They just find a way to make it more socially acceptable :confused3

LOL...thanks for understanding...Im no fan of what I do. And believe me..I look "sideways" at people who frequent those kinds of clubs too, I wouldnt be anywhere near a gentlemens club if I weren't getting paid to be there.

LOL...thanks for understanding...Im no fan of what I do. And believe me..I look "sideways" at people who frequent those kinds of clubs too, I wouldnt be anywhere near a gentlemens club if I weren't getting paid to be there.

So, is it fair to say, "you're not bad~you're just drawn that way?"

OK, that is one of my favorite lines of all time. I have to admit, I've been trying to find an opportunity to say it ever since you put up that pic of Jessica!

Wait, what was this thread about? Oh yeah, Feb trips. I will be there the 1st through the 10th.

<snort> oh my. OK, anyhow....

We'll be there for a short trip, Feb 1 - 5th. Mamaloya, we'll see you there!!

2/5 - 2/14 for us - leaving the 2nd for some time in Savannah first.....

The camper is snow covered and the bottled water I stored in it is freezing. It's TIME to go!!:thumbsup2

I can only imagine what packing the camper is like for you. It is in the 40s here and I was dying trying to pack up. I considered turning the furnace on. Then I realized that I would have to go out and plug in and turn the propane on. So I decided to just make the beds really quickly. Brrrrr!!!!

Tomorrow I get my nails done, having mickey's put on. Then Tuesday I pick up the camper and finish loading. We leave Wednesday and arrive on Friday.

:banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter