Anyone else rethinking riding the Gondolas?

Wasn't planning to ride anyway before the accident. Watched some videos from various WDW bloggers and due to a dislike of heights I knew it wasn't for me.
But if I felt the ride was for me once they were up and running I would have used them. Sadly nothing in life is 100% safe.

Last edited:
I rode the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway today in Fraconia, NH without any hesitation (google if not familiar).

No way am I getting on the Skyliner if given the chance.

I rode the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway today in Fraconia, NH without any hesitation (google if not familiar).

No way am I getting on the Skyliner if given the chance.

I've got to ask - why do you feel that way?

If ski areas can figure it out, Disney can. This technology is super old now and gondolas have been used all around the world at ski areas in very harsh/windy conditions so Disney should be able to figure it out soon.

I had originally booked CBR for my upcoming trip but decided to switch to an YC/BC instead. Not because I'm worried about safety but I think I might wait until it's had some significant soak time before depending on it for getting around. Maybe next trip though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter