Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very good you have the things you need for your upcoming FP day.
The extras may or may not work for folks. Those cancelled reservations can block a guest from making new ones. They pop up as if they were "active".

It’s a real problem, especially for prized reservations, whether FP’s or dining reservations.

I go on using the website not the APP and our tickets plus MVMCP tickets are finally back but for my other family members the icon is gone it is just the genetic icon with their names and it is only showing a customized MB for me and not them. My FP day is Monday. Do I need to call IT before then or will I still be able to make them since the tickets are showing and worry about the other stuff another time?

I don't think the icons are a problem. I just checked my account and my family is all generic icons too, but I could make test FP for the next 30 days with no problem. Can't answer the MB question. Try making some FP for next week and see if it will allow you to do that for everyone, if so, then I wouldn't worry about it. (Be sure to then cancel those FP :)!)

I think it says that for everyone. My tickets, ADRs, and hotel are all there now. Some canceled ADRs are there, but they say they can't be canceled. I made some FPs just to make sure stuff is working. It always lists me twice, but still lets me add DH and DS. Until I have made the FP, it shows they are for 4 people, when it's only really 3. The actually list of FPs and when I cancel shows the correct number of 3. I think, for me at least, things are good enough for me to make FPs on Sunday. Thank goodness.

I still have ADRs that I had cancelled months ago still show up.

Hello All,

Right now the MDE website seems to be somewhat normal with the exception of the "My friends and family" page which errors out when you goto it. My tickets, hotel and ADRs are fine. I'm curious if this is something we should be concerned aout when we book FastPasses since we only about 7days before we can start booking.

I would had thought they would had tested this upgrade and made back ups before going live with this. I don't think the MDE is a bad idea but they need to plan better when they do upgrades like this. This outage really effected a lot of people. They want us to do everything online.

I noticed a lot more glitches since they outsource their IT staff.

Last edited:
I have not read this entire thread so this may be addressed, but when I logged into MDE today it shoed that we are staying at AKL. We are staying at the Boardwalk Inn. So, I logged onto the website and both AKL and Boardwalk were showing up for the same dates.

I chatted with a nice CM online who told me they are having "magical enhancements" so they are having display problems. He did check into my reservation for me to confirm that on their end, it is correctly listed as BI. I appreciate that I did not have to wait on hold 45 minutes to make sure that it was just an error and not a serious problem. According to the CM, he submitted another technical ticket so that they could work on resolving the issue for everyone who is seeing weird things on their MDE.

Hope this helps.

I've currently got twice the amount of tickets showing up, but no MagicBands. With the cut off date for our MagicBand customisation sometime this week, I hope this gets sorted pronto. But then this is MDE...

I've currently got twice the amount of tickets showing up, but no MagicBands. With the cut off date for our MagicBand customisation sometime this week, I hope this gets sorted pronto. But then this is MDE...
My account did the same thing for my Magic Band order. I was able to go on chat and the cm took a few minutes to do something on her end and had me log out and back in and they showed up as normal. Might want to give chat a try.

I just saw this thread.

Don't get me started on the MDE app. It has become borderline unusable for me. Fastpasses aren't showing up, >70% of my friends and family are missing, hotel reservations are either inaccurate or missing, and it takes 12-13 (slow count) seconds for FP times to show up when I'm trying to make a reservation. It takes that long each time I select a new time and that's if (a huge IF) my first tap registers.

The problem with FPs showing up and missing friends and family can sometimes be solved by logging out and force closing the app, but it often becomes a problem again with 30 minutes. Oh, and I forgot that the app just closes itself occasionally.

Basically, the app is just nothing but a frustration. The website itself also has some issues but not as much - it's just difficult to use while in the park.

My account did the same thing for my Magic Band order. I was able to go on chat and the cm took a few minutes to do something on her end and had me log out and back in and they showed up as normal. Might want to give chat a try.

Thanks, will do. It's currently greyed out for me so I guess it's a case of refreshing until it's not!

I can tell you the app has not been fun in the parks this week either. Trying to look up adr & fastpass times or make changes has been very annoying. I click on an icon & wait & wait. Pages load verrry slow if at all. Very annoying to say the least.

Thanks, will do. It's currently greyed out for me so I guess it's a case of refreshing until it's not!

So after getting through, they've said this isn't something they can help with and that we'll need to wait for the 'magical enhancements' to be completed. Argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter