Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go on using the website not the APP and our tickets plus MVMCP tickets are finally back but for my other family members the icon is gone it is just the genetic icon with their names and it is only showing a customized MB for me and not them. My FP day is Monday. Do I need to call IT before then or will I still be able to make them since the tickets are showing and worry about the other stuff another time?

In case anyone was able to make FP for only half your party and a cast member or someone told you that you’d be able to add them to your existing times, that is NOT true. As I suspected, it is only subject to availability.

We called Wednesday. I sent an email yesterday. And finally I tried to chat just now. The chat person was able to add the rest of my party’s FP, but she had to change times and she couldn’t get them for Mine Train and FOP. I even told her I was concerned about those when she first said she had to change a time for TSM.

Needless to say, I’m fuming right now. Had I been unable to get those at the time I was booking (like slinky dog which was unavailable), no big deal. But now? I’ve been to Disney every year since 2012. I’m committed to this trip since I’m taking my neices, but I will not be back next year. I was unable to get any type of discount, for the first time ever. Now I can’t even get the FP that I made the effort to plan and make on my own time. I think it’s time to give someone else my money for a while.

Am I overreacting? Maybe.

Hope you all have better luck.

In case anyone was able to make FP for only half your party and a cast member or someone told you that you’d be able to add them to your existing times, that is NOT true. As I suspected, it is only subject to availability.

We called Wednesday. I sent an email yesterday. And finally I tried to chat just now. The chat person was able to add the rest of my party’s FP, but she had to change times and she couldn’t get them for Mine Train and FOP. I even told her I was concerned about those when she first said she had to change a time for TSM.

Needless to say, I’m fuming right now. Had I been unable to get those at the time I was booking (like slinky dog which was unavailable), no big deal. But now? I’ve been to Disney every year since 2012. I’m committed to this trip since I’m taking my neices, but I will not be back next year. I was unable to get any type of discount, for the first time ever. Now I can’t even get the FP that I made the effort to plan and make on my own time. I think it’s time to give someone else my money for a while.

Same here. I was lucky that the agent could match most of my times and we had to change one thing (but I didn't have SDD or FOP to worry about).

The other thing is that our FPs are now SEPARATE. Mine says "party of 1" and my son's says "party of 1" and it's a different looking FP. I cannot modify his. I'm pretty set in my times...but that's really not great.

Also, I can actually add three more FPs for my son! Too bad he's not old enough to do rides by himself!

You’re not overreacting. You’ve spent thousands and invested a lot of time planing this vacation. I think it’s horrible and I’d be crazed if I was in your shoes. Completely crazed. I hope it comes back. Disney hasn’t even acknowledged it. They need to call every customer who’s called in and ask if their problems are solved. If not, they better figure out how to solve it. Why are we the ones waiting for hours on phone when THEY SCREWED UP? Absolutely infuriating. I canceled my dining and we’re not buying any merchandise. I’m not giving them one more penny when they care so little about their customers.

I have tried signing out and in as well a few times. On a computer my tickets finally showed back up, but it is still showing old ADRs that have been cancelled. I'm just worried about not being able to use the app at all while we are there. I am mostly worried about making fastpasses after our 3 are done. I don't want to miss out.

Sounds like you've tried installing and reinstalling the app. How do things look on a computer? Last thing, try signing out and signing back in.
If you still seem to have a lot of problems, I'd call. The number I used yesterday was 407-939-7765. Keep choosing the tech support option. You might be on hold awhile, but at least you can get your q's answered before you fly.
New
I have tried signing out and in as well a few times. On a computer my tickets finally showed back up, but it is still showing old ADRs that have been cancelled. I'm just worried about not being able to use the app at all while we are there. I am mostly worried about making fastpasses after our 3 are done. I don't want to miss out.

I'm very sorry to hear that happened to you, but I've experienced the same. In my experience Disney may work with people on glitches with ADRs, but they will not budge with tier 1 FPs ... even when at guest services in the parks. They may try to swap for an anytime FP for other rides but currently for Slinky or FoP I don't know if there's anything they'll do even if the mistake was on Disney's part. Which is pretty sad considering you could pay for a VIP tour that will ensure you get to ride what you want.

I’m still missing tickets... many came back, but four of them are missing. I’m loathe to call in. Hopefully all will be back in another couple days.

I've had 10 ADRs that I cancelled over the past few months show up on MDE app. Not on MDE when I log in on my laptop. Only the app is out of whack. I tried to refresh, log in and log back on the app, and not going away. Hoping it corrects itself over the next few days. I'm one of the lucky ones. Will have to print out my cancellation confirmation emails and review with the concierge when I check in so I don't get hit with no show fees due to WDW's tech mess.

I'm having issues with the app and the website. All of the ADR's that I have cancelled, are showing up. I called Disney to confirm that they are, in fact, cancelled, and they are. However, my magic band customization page is now gone and I'm getting an error message stating that it can't be displayed at this time. So frustrating. I hope they get this all fixed before my FP date!

canceled my dining and we’re not buying any merchandise. I’m not giving them one more penny when they care so little about their customers.

This. I’m thinking about cancelling a dessert party for the same reason. I know it won’t make a difference to them, but at least I’ll be doing SOMETHING other than just complaining.

My son is still missing. I made everything months ago and there is just a random 7 year old on my room reservation but all our FP are one person less. I'm hoping when their system straightens back out he just pops back in there but we leave next Saturday so I need ti to happen before then so I don't have to worry about it. Sorry to everyone that had this happen when you were doing your passes, that's even worse!

Well this is new mde web still has duplicates of me and husband so I can’t cance fastpasses because I have no idea who or what tickets they are. The app will let me cancel and shows just us two who are on Fp but I’m still nervous about shuffling fastpasses

I am still having issues with the MDE
Error:We are temporarily unable to display your entire Itinerary.
The plans on this page may be incomplete.

I am still having issues with the MDE
Error:We are temporarily unable to display your entire Itinerary.
The plans on this page may be incomplete.

I think it says that for everyone. My tickets, ADRs, and hotel are all there now. Some canceled ADRs are there, but they say they can't be canceled. I made some FPs just to make sure stuff is working. It always lists me twice, but still lets me add DH and DS. Until I have made the FP, it shows they are for 4 people, when it's only really 3. The actually list of FPs and when I cancel shows the correct number of 3. I think, for me at least, things are good enough for me to make FPs on Sunday. Thank goodness.

Still unable to get SOG reservation to link. FP window was yesterday and my problem was supposedly sent to IT Thursday morning.

Lost tickets have reappeared but some are assigned to the wrong names. Canceled ADRs are still showing up and my brother's and sister-in-law's tickets don't appear in my MDE but are viewable in theirs. Other brother's 1-day ticket still says 0 of 1 days remaining but I'm beginning to think that it occurred back when he had an AP but MDE took a day off of the ticket first because it was older than the AP.

Still have five previously canceled reservations on my account.

A family member's Shades of Green reservation is missing that is in play for October.

Two correct reservations for December are showing up.

All tickets and party tickets are accounted for.

All dining is proper and accounted for.

FP day coming in about 23 days so hopefully, these things stay the same. I'd rather have extra on my account (the old stuff) than not have the new stuff I need for that.

Still have five previously canceled reservations on my account.

A family member's Shades of Green reservation is missing that is in play for October.

Two correct reservations for December are showing up.

All tickets and party tickets are accounted for.

All dining is proper and accounted for.

FP day coming in about 23 days so hopefully, these things stay the same. I'd rather have extra on my account (the old stuff) than not have the new stuff I need for that.
It's very good you have the things you need for your upcoming FP day.
The extras may or may not work for folks. Those cancelled reservations can block a guest from making new ones. They pop up as if they were "active".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter