Any word on the Hulk?

Found a video of it from tonight https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/759221163574882309 make sure audio is up for it.

Seeing this from on the bridge completely unaware it was coming took me by surprise.
Gah!! My husband is going to LOVE this. We'll be going September 2017 so I can't wait for him to be able to ride it after it's been updated like this (I don't ride those kind of rides but he loves them). He loved going on it the last time we were there and these effects will only make it better {at least I hope :)}

Wondering - do we suspect (or does anyone know) if the Hulk ride will have front of line at re-launch, like it did in the past?

We're there on the August 19th -- crossing my fingers that it will be open to the public!

I knew nothing about this coaster prior to our first trip - and wow - the acceleration out of that tunnel is just amazing.

We arrive on Saturday August 13 and stay thru August 19.

We are hoping that it will be available to ride at some point of the trip. Also hoping for FOTL to be available.

The videos look awesome. When we were there in early November there wasn't even track in place. Looks like an awesome coaster!

We arrive on Saturday August 13 and stay thru August 19.

We are hoping that it will be available to ride at some point of the trip. Also hoping for FOTL to be available.

The videos look awesome. When we were there in early November there wasn't even track in place. Looks like an awesome coaster!

The express sign has been covered up. I would cross that one off your list.

Yeah, that is a bummer, especially since the park closes fairly early when we are there in Sept, so to ride at night may require a long wait if no EP.

All the walls are down today, and the test seats out front are accessible, although they are doing filming there today for it (promotional/commercial). A soft open could start happening very very soon.

Last edited:

Orlando Informer is reporting team member previews happening soon, with soft openings to follow. I think it will be up and running by middle of August.

Orlando Informer is reporting team member previews happening soon, with soft openings to follow. I think it will be up and running by middle of August.

I'm so excited it may be open for our late August/early September trip that I had to stop lurking and finally post on here!
(Hope I did this right lol)

We are there August 2-5. Preparing for disappointment.

Emeraldmom, maybe we will find each other, just standing there, willing them to start a soft open, right then!

Orlando United is reporting that team previews for the hulk start tomorrow, with soft opening not too long after!

yup it stated starts at 10 tomorrow with tm's.
wednesday is another day to watch for soft openings.

Hulk from a team member on twitter:

Incredible Hulk:
The music.
The lighting.
The smoothness.
The wow.
The green.
The load/unload pacing.
The everything.

29/10

Missed this September 2015. Can't wait to ride it Sept 2016! Rode it twice but toouuuugh on the neck so rough. This ride is going to be amazingly smooth. Can. Not. WAIT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter