Any runners out there?

sbh

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend the best place to run on the Wonder?
Thanks!

I got up early (7 am) and ran on deck10. It was great. There were few people, a nice breeze and a great view of deck 9 and the ocean. During the day, when the decks were busier, I would run on the treadmills in the gym. There was usually a treadmill onpen or I would only have to wait 5 - 10 minutes for one to open up. They have TV's in the gym and you can also see out the windows and look at the ocean.

I liked to run early mornings on deck 4. You do have to get up somewhat early, though. A lot of people like to take an after-breakfast stroll, and it gets a bit crowded after a while.

Deck 10...but get up pretty early. I finished my runs by 8:00 or earlier. What a way to get some miles in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter