Any Oregonians out there?

DonnaDavid

Mouseketeer
We have 3 OR families going on the August 20 repositioning cruise, and we're looking for any other Oregonians who are cruising. We're all in the Portland area. Anyone else out there?

Donna:boat:

I'm not from Oregon now, but spent a large part of my growing up years there...Milwaukee, Sutherlin, and Glendale...I'm on the August repo cruise also.

I think we may be one of the 3 families but I saw the thread and thought I would say "Hi"!

Paul

Hi, Paul. I think it's really funny that the of us are all from the westside and cruising together. I think it would be fun to get together with you and Roxanne and our families some time this summer. I was wondering if there are any other OR Dis'ers out there on the cruises this summer.

Donna:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter