Any non-AP parents out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little bit of both styles. I did breastfeed both DD's. With my oldest, I went back to work when she was 4 weeks old because I had to financially. I worked in a restaurant which made it pretty much impossible to pump.So I continued with the dinner and night nursing and she was bottlefed during the day until she was around 6 months old. With my 2nd DD, I breastfed exclusively for about 3 months. It had gotten to the point that she would nurse a minute, nap, wake up when I unlatched her, nurse a minute, nap...I was her pacifier. So I started giving her a bottle because she just was not actually nursing enough to be full. After I went back to work at 3 moths, she took formula during the day, and nursed at dinner and night until about 9 months old. IMHO, I do feel that there are benefits to breastfeeding. But how to feed your child is an extremely personal choice. It's a decision that you have to make. I did breast and bottle and for me, it was the right choice.I also loved the bonding and sense of total connectedness between myself and baby when breastfeeding. But I feel ther's nothing wrong with formula if it's right for YOU!

My oldest DD did cosleep with us occasionaly. 90% of the time she slept in her crib, and was brought to bed to nurse. Until she was around 18 months and could get out of the crib, and climb in withus. She finally started back sleeping in her own bed around 2 or 2/12. My youngest DD slept in a bassinet beside our bed for the first 3 or 4 months and then slept in a crib in our room until she was around 2. She co slept with us more than 1st DD. I would say she coslept with us about 60% of the time. She was ahrder to get to sleep and woke more often, so it was mainly our laziness that caused the increase cosleeping. At 2 to a big girl bed she went, with nightly "Go back to bed" battles that we still fight occasionally.

Both DD's are immunized, but I also believe that there MAY be a link between immunizations and autism. But I believe ther is more risk in not immunizing until more is known about this issue.

We used disposable diapers with both DD's.

I did not use a sling with 1st DD; we split our time between my parents and DH's parents (we were young) so she was held more than enough. We actually had to tell them to put her down and give her a rest. With 2nd DD, I wore a front carrier because I had a very active 4 year old and it was easier than taking a stroller everywhere.

I really think that every parent has to do what's right for them. It may be breast feeding, or it may not. Maybe you think co sleeping is best. Or you don't think there's a reason for cirsumcision. Every parent has the enormous responsibilty of making choices that will affect the lives of themsleves, their baby, and their family. I think people are very vehement about what they feel is the right way to go, because to admit that someone else is right means that they made a mistake. And no parent wants to admit that they made the wrong decisions, especially where their child is concerned. Just because it's not right for YOU, doesn't mean it's NOT right for someone else.

It's really sad that as women we tend to judge other mothers so harsly if their parenting choices differ from ours. At the end of the day, we all want the sam thing. A healthy, happy and wonderful life for our child and our families.

I rely on research to make clinical decisions in my job, so I know research can give us valuable information in many instances. Instead of going into a lengthy lecture, I will just say this: a properly constructed study is difficult (not impossible) to skew as controls are put into place. Most researchers are not there to prove their viewpoint, but to discover trends. One study alone doesn't make me change my mind on an issue, but several well constructed studies will. If an organization such as AAP changes their recommendation on an issue it's based on more than one study.

I was in no means try to dimisnish the work you do. I think you said it perfectly "a properly controlled structure" is the one that works but I think there are many studies done out there without the proper controls in place

Didnt someone say earlier that the guy who did the autism/vaccination study is being investigated for serious control flaws in his study.

I beleive in the benefits of BF but do you think that a group like the La Leche League would publish a study saying that formula kids are ok. I dont think so.

One minute the newest study on the news is behavior problem in daycare kids the next day it is something different. One day eggs are good for you the next day eggs are bad etc.

Maybe I shouldnt be but these types of flip flops in SOME studies make me skeptical. JMHO!

Statistics always make me question several things: Who ran the study? For what purpose did they chose to run the study? Where was the study conducted? I'm curious about where some of these pockets of high circum. occurs. In rural areas? In more urban areas? Does economics play a role? Education? Like a previous poster had said, it is high in my area as were are in a wealthy county (which we are not one of them) and most choose to circum. However, there is a large Latino population and most do not choose it. So it is that because our nation is increasingly becoming more diverse which means the trend could be changing? We did it for several reasons. 1. Our nephew had so many problems that he later became circum for medical reasons and it was much worse to do it at 6 rather than as a newborn. 2. My neighbor growing up wasn't and he was the only one. So many boys teased and tortured him (I guess they saw in the locker room). I felt so bad for him.

I understand your stance. On circumcision that would make sense for the discussion of health benefits for and heath benefits for not.

When it comes to how many...that's going to be hard to change. The numbers are the numbers. It is very clear that in some areas the percent of boys not done is higher then other areas and generally the trend isn't about income. Overall it's about 50/50...some areas specifically may be 90/10 for doing it but then you can travel to another area and find 90/10 for not doing it.

As far as medical complications later on, and I'm not saying this is the case with your nephew, but there are many conditions that can be treated without a circumcision. The problem is that many physicians are unaware of other treatments. There is an excellent article out there that discusses the different conditions and treatment for them. Some do require circumcision but many can be treated and circumcision can be avoided. I have a son walking towards one of them that can be treated without circumcision. We are waiting to see if it takes care of itself and if it doesn't we will try a cream that will work 99% of the time.

My sister circumcised her son because of the locker room theory. Each person has their own opinion about this one. I can tell you that the people I know, those who didn't circumcise and adult men who have been circumcised, have come and said the quickest way to get beat on in the locker room is by looking at a ***** that isn't attached to their own body. They said talking about another ***** is off limits because that meant you looked.

So everyone has their theories and then those on the opposite have theories against the theories of those who do it.

But the numbers are the numbers with different areas each giving a different push to those national numbers. There are areas where the rate of circumcision is high and areas where it is very low.

And it is also affect by ethnicity and religion though anymore being Jewish doesn't guarantee a circumcision. Some religions that the procedure is expected has seen some changes. Some parents are opting out of the procedure despite their religion and the norms associated with that religion. The numbers of this are pretty low but it is happening.

Ok, first let me say, I do not mean to offend or insult anyone with this post. I am truly curious about this....

To the more "AP" type parents who visit the AP thread....does this happen in the AP thread? Do "non AP" parents (again, I wish there was a better term than "non") post in the AP thread citing statistics or posting how offended they are by posts there that are aimed towards other AP parents? :confused3

I have to admit, until yesterday, I never even opened the AP thread b/c I realized it was not aimed towards me. (Although, after reading this thread, I have learned I may have a few AP tendencies I didn't even realize. It's just the way I have always thought worked best for my family) I did pop in yesterday and it seemed there wasn't all this bickering going on....which I thought was nice! From the few pages I read, there didn't seem to be any "non AP" type parents that kept reiterating again and again their views on AP parenting.

And I am NOT saying that ALL the AP parents (or AP-lite ;) ) are pushing their views on the other parents here. Like I posted earlier, I have learned alot about AP parenting here in this very thread. I respect your choices whether they are the same or different than mine.

Ok, first let me say, I do not mean to offend or insult anyone with this post. I am truly curious about this....

To the more "AP" type parents who visit the AP thread....does this happen in the AP thread? Do "non AP" parents (again, I wish there was a better term than "non") post in the AP thread citing statistics or posting how offended they are by posts there that are aimed towards other AP parents? :confused3

I have to admit, until yesterday, I never even opened the AP thread b/c I realized it was not aimed towards me. (Although, after reading this thread, I have learned I may have a few AP tendencies I didn't even realize. It's just the way I have always thought worked best for my family) I did pop in yesterday and it seemed there wasn't all this bickering going on....which I thought was nice! From the few pages I read, there didn't seem to be any "non AP" type parents that kept reiterating again and again their views on AP parenting.

And I am NOT saying that ALL the AP parents (or AP-lite ;) ) are pushing their views on the other parents here. Like I posted earlier, I have learned alot about AP parenting here in this very thread. I respect your choices whether they are the same or different than mine.

Actually, yes. There have been some non-AP parents (that have madfed their views on AP very clear) that have gone into the AP thread to let us know about their views on AP.

I know alot of people who stop by here cause like me we don't really consider ourselves strictly AP and we like to interact with other parents. If you'll notice most AP or ap olites? have stopped by to say a friendly hello and join both boards because we are on both side of the fence. Afterall, it is silly to think that because you nurse or co-sleep that you must fit a certain mold of parenting.

:laughing: There was a short conversation about co-sleeping and the dangers of it, bought up by a person who was strongly mainstream (or non ap). It was unlike the rest of the tone of the conversation on the thread so far (and others like it, this is NOT the 1st AP thread on Dis.) AP is becoming more popular (mothering magazine has increased it I think.) Still it is considered doing things not the "typical way". I guess that is what makes the title of this thread so odd too, it is kind of like saying "anyone else do things the way everyone else does???????" :laughing: I do see why the OP started it and named it they way she did. There seems to be an above normal amount of mothers who parent what we are calling the AP who are also Disney fans. It is rather funny because on another board just for AP we are rather "looked down upon but tolerated." Disney is rather commercial and mainstream, still it doesn't stop a great deal of us. I think it is because Disney is high quality and family focused.

As I have said before, there might be a few true AP mom's that would look down on me, being AP lite. Still that really doesn't happen that much except in extreme cases. For the most part most other mothers that I have meet that are more this way then me are just so pleased to find someone open to the ideas and not critical. How much I do or don't doesn't really mater. That is the case of every AP mother I have ever meet on a Disney site or in real life. I have encountered a few on line that are more extreme and I think just sick of having people not understand or criticize that a kind of reverse prejudice appears.

Hi! :wave2: I'm one of the ap-lite posters here... although in fairness, i should maybe call myself *mainstream-lite* over here :)

One of the reasons i post here (besides being half mainstream) is I like sharing some of the things we do because i remember when I 'found' family bed, how relieved I was that I wasn't the only person on the planet who didn't want to put the baby in her nursery. I was SO torn as to what to do at her 3 month mark when everyone said she had to go down the hall to her room. I'm by no means 'crunchy', so I had no support in real life. Finding Dr. Sears and a couple of sites gave me the confidence to do what felt right to me (being a first time mom can be very hard for some - it certainly was for me when i received much unsolicited advice about things that just rubbed me the wrong way - spank a crying baby, etc, etc). I had never even changed a diaper before my dd, so I was completely like a fish out of water (funny story... in the hospital, I did my first diaper alone, the nurse came in a while later, looked at dd and said "awwwww... who did that diaper?? Daddy???" I asked why and she said it was on backwards. :lmao: I had to admit it was me. :rolleyes1 DH had much younger siblings and had done many diapers in the past. Boy, i felt like a fool!

anyway, it was so nice to have so many more bits of advice from people i would have never met in real life available to me. So i love to show people that you don't have to be totally into ap to want to share sleep with your baby, or put them in a sling, etc, etc.

I agree both boards got off-track for while, but i think it's all good now! :)

I rely on research to make clinical decisions in my job, so I know research can give us valuable information in many instances. Instead of going into a lengthy lecture, I will just say this: a properly constructed study is difficult (not impossible) to skew as controls are put into place. Most researchers are not there to prove their viewpoint, but to discover trends. One study alone doesn't make me change my mind on an issue, but several well constructed studies will. If an organization such as AAP changes their recommendation on an issue it's based on more than one study.

That's a very good point. Though one study can be done poorly and yield questionable results, it's impossible to skew data across different subjects and researchers. Research builds on previous knowledge. One study doesn't prove anything, but if study after study yields the same results and can stand up to peer-reviewed scrutiny, then chances are there's some very sound data available.

There was a study once that showed that the majority of co-sleeping deaths were caused by inappropriate co-sleeping arrangements.

Co-sleeping should never be done by somebody with a sleep disorder, obese, drinking, alcohol, OTC medications that may cause drowsiness. There are many who also say no smoking as well. There are also "rules" for how the bed itself is set-up.

Another thing to note is that co-sleeping can be blamed for deaths of infants that are actually placed in the adult bed by themselves.

What people forget is that the crib is not a safe place either. There are children who die in cribs due to the crib being older (slats too far apart peeling paint), crib placement (too close to a cord), suffocation from blankets or stuffed animals, vomiting and aspiration. There are also studies linked cribs to an increased risk of SIDS.

There are risks both places and I think a lot of people forget that. I honestly think it's easier to point a finger at co-sleeping because it's different and not the social norm. People are used to cribs and that's their comfort level but there are deaths associated with crib use.

There are studies supporting bother sides. Most studies regarding this issue have groups that say the studies are flawed so it's really hard to determine what the true data would be. It's also important to know that when looking at the data that many of the deaths are caused by parents not following the safety practices for co-sleeping. Most people are aware of the crib "rules" because it's more widely known. When people co-sleep without knowing the "rules" there certainly will be a higher risk for death. When rules are followed the rates are extremely low.

Co-sleeping is safe but ONLY when the proper rules are followed...just like crib use. You have to follow the safety rules or you put your child at risk...crib or co-sleeping.

I agreed with that. I said in my post that everyone should choose what is right for them. I, however, have seen 4 infant deaths as a result of co-sleeping, (one on Christmas morning, with the litte guy all dressed in his Santa sleeper) and that has made a mark on me. I don't think I could ever live with myself if something like that happened to me, so I wouldn't risk it. If it works for you...go for it. Much like the entire thread I think that if it is right for you, and it is not harming anyone, have at it. I don't think in this huge world of differences we can look at any one parenting style and say "That is the right one!" There are lots of great people who were raised in hugely divergant ways. While I may not agree with some peoples methods, it is not for me to say whether it is right or wrong. ...and what is "right" for some folks may be "wrong" for others.

...and, again, for the very short-sighted and concrete thinking I will, again, remark on the "Nazi" comment:

The OP used the term "breastfeeding Nazi's" she did not mean "Nazi" in the literal term as in a devotee of Hiter. She did not imply that all people who breastfeed and/or support breastfeeding are "Nazi's" and therefore devotee's of Hitler. She did not suggest that all breastfeeders and proponents of breastfeeders support religious and ethnic genocide. She used the term to describe a small group of people with whom she was aquainted. She felt that these people looked upon her and treated her as an inferior because she didn't do as they wanted. She did not use it as a generalization. She did not suggest that all breast feeders act and think this way. She described a very personal experience. I think that the vast majority of women who breast feed their own children could care less how others feed theirs.

...back to "Do what is right for YOU."

I
...and, again, for the very short-sighted and concrete thinking I will, again, remark on the "Nazi" comment:

The OP used the term "breastfeeding Nazi's" she did not mean "Nazi" in the literal term as in a devotee of Hiter. She did not imply that all people who breastfeed and/or support breastfeeding are "Nazi's" and therefore devotee's of Hitler. She did not suggest that all breastfeeders and proponents of breastfeeders support religious and ethnic genocide. She used the term to describe a small group of people with whom she was aquainted. She felt that these people looked upon her and treated her as an inferior because she didn't do as they wanted. She did not use it as a generalization. She did not suggest that all breast feeders act and think this way. She described a very personal experience. I think that the vast majority of women who breast feed their own children could care less how others feed theirs.

...back to "Do what is right for YOU."

First of all, it wasn't the OP. She may or may not want to be associated with that comment. Second, it s a term that is frequently used in connection with breastfeeding advocates and it is inflammatory. I have never heard of the people who are so against breastfeeding in public (and there are many of them) referred to as Nazis.

If you want to call me short sighted and concrete thinking --go ahead. Hell, you may as well call me a Nazi because even thought I don't care how other people feed their kids, I do think it is best for babies--just as other people think not co-sleeping is best. And we all have our studies to back up our opinion. But, I won't call you a co-sleeping Nazi or concrete thinking, or short-sighted and any name for that matter because of how you feel about co-sleeping.

So, a good place to start in having a discussion about child-raising that is centered on "do what is right for you" might be to stop with labeling and name-calling perhaps?:confused3

I, however, have seen 4 infant deaths as a result of co-sleeping, (one on Christmas morning, with the litte guy all dressed in his Santa sleeper) and that has made a mark on me.

The OP used the term "breastfeeding Nazi's" she did not mean "Nazi" in the literal term as in a devotee of Hiter. She did not imply that all people who breastfeed and/or support breastfeeding are "Nazi's" and therefore devotee's of Hitler.

Wanted to comment on these 2 things...

The first...I actually know somebody who lost a child due to a crib death. The child was strangled in the crib by your everyday sheet. The parents like many put it on just like they had done every other time but this time it took the child's life. I actually used to have a print out that came from a reputable source that listed deaths in a crib not related to SIDS. I don't have it anymore because it was for a business I used to own and sold it. I had the print out probably in 2001 so it's gone and I can't remember where it was found but it was government related site.

It is one of those things can definitely can be decided upon due to real life issues and circumstances that one has experienced. I actually co-slept before I met the family above and started the research so it wasn't something that drove my decision but it is something that can definitely influence a decision on where to place the child to sleep.

Breastfeed Nazi...in the defense of the poster use use it I wanted to state it is a relatively common term. That is not something she just came up with. If you google "breastfeeding nazi" you will find many sites where the term is used. It really is a common term that is used against those who are militant about breastfeeding. It is usually saved for those who will go up to a mom in a store that has a bottle and make a comment. It's also used for those who will come right out, many times on a message board, and tell somebody they are killing their child by using formula and even get pissy when somebody claims they didn't have milk or other things like that. The "nazi" crew usually comes up with some reason that breastfeeding should have worked. Now sometimes they are right and the mother probably could have continued to breastfeed but either she didn't have the support or the knowledge on how to work through the issues. The "nazi" crew generally leave no reason for not breastfeeding. So it is a common term. I know many people don't like it but it's commonly used.

Wanted to comment on these 2 things...

The first...I actually know somebody who lost a child due to a crib death. The child was strangled in the crib by your everyday sheet. The parents like many put it on just like they had done every other time but this time it took the child's life. I actually used to have a print out that came from a reputable source that listed deaths in a crib not related to SIDS. I don't have it anymore because it was for a business I used to own and sold it. I had the print out probably in 2001 so it's gone and I can't remember where it was found but it was government related site.

It is one of those things can definitely can be decided upon due to real life issues and circumstances that one has experienced. I actually co-slept before I met the family above and started the research so it wasn't something that drove my decision but it is something that can definitely influence a decision on where to place the child to sleep.

Breastfeed Nazi...in the defense of the poster use use it I wanted to state it is a relatively common term. That is not something she just came up with. If you google "breastfeeding nazi" you will find many sites where the term is used. It really is a common term that is used against those who are militant about breastfeeding. It is usually saved for those who will go up to a mom in a store that has a bottle and make a comment. It's also used for those who will come right out, many times on a message board, and tell somebody they are killing their child by using formula and even get pissy when somebody claims they didn't have milk or other things like that. The "nazi" crew usually comes up with some reason that breastfeeding should have worked. Now sometimes they are right and the mother probably could have continued to breastfeed but either she didn't have the support or the knowledge on how to work through the issues. The "nazi" crew generally leave no reason for not breastfeeding. So it is a common term. I know many people don't like it but it's commonly used.

You are right. And again, I think anyone person that would make a comment like that to a mom who chooses not to breastfeed should be slapped. I hate the pressure they put on moms for this. I understand that because I my HMO tried to shame me into a VBAC after I went through 4 days of labor and a c-section with a first. I was told by the nurse, the HMO people and my doctor that I would feel more like a woman if I had a VBAC.

And I appreciate you defending the use of the term with making passive-aggressive jabs.

I will concede on this point. This thread was starting to get back on a good track--let's keep it that way.

And what would your response be if I had not used the word Nazi? With your reference to me "not trying hard enough" I'm obviously not "AP" enough for you. You just proved my point. You're the judgmental one. And obviously not able to read. Was my post really about mastitis??

I'm sorry. I was wrong to go off on that one word. I am sensitive because I was harassed by family for BF.

I was wrong to side track the thread like that.

And I appreciate you defending the use of the term with making passive-aggressive jabs.

They were not passive aggressive jabs. I'm telling you what I know about the "nazi" crew.

I said they "get pissy" which is not a compliment to them.

I also supported those they pick on by pointing out that many times a woman can't breastfeed there are reasons such as lack of support and knowledge.

I said they "generally leave no reason for not breastfeeding" which anyone with common sense knows that it total crap. Many women get breast reductions because their breasts are so heavy they cause serious health issues. One can't blame them for taking care of this however it might make it impossible to breastfeed. Certainly it was more then reasonable for them to get a reduction. I generally feel bad for women who want the reduction but can't do it because of $.

Certainly not passive aggressive jabs. If there is anything else I think you have read much too deeply into it.

It is a common term, it's a rough term and those who genuinely earn the label tend have their head in the sand and don't leave reasonable options open as to why somebody has chosen formula.

I think you read into it. I was simply describing and defining what the term was used for.

They were not passive aggressive jabs. I'm telling you what I know about the "nazi" crew.

I said they "get pissy" which is not a compliment to them.

I also supported those they pick on by pointing out that many times a woman can't breastfeed there are reasons such as lack of support and knowledge.

I said they "generally leave no reason for not breastfeeding" which anyone with common sense knows that it total crap. Many women get breast reductions because their breasts are so heavy they cause serious health issues. One can't blame them for taking care of this however it might make it impossible to breastfeed. Certainly it was more then reasonable for them to get a reduction. I generally feel bad for women who want the reduction but can't do it because of $.

Certainly not passive aggressive jabs. If there is anything else I think you have read much too deeply into it.

It is a common term, it's a rough term and those who genuinely earn the label tend have their head in the sand and don't leave reasonable options open as to why somebody has chosen formula.

I think you read into it. I was simply describing and defining what the term was used for.

I was referring to Badblackplug's comments about the "concrete thinking and short-sighted"

I think you were right on about your comments.

I'm am trying to end this. There is not much more I can but apologize.

Chobie, sorry you are having a bad day. We have all been there. :grouphug:

I understand that because I my HMO tried to shame me into a VBAC after I went through 4 days of labor and a c-section with a first. I was told by the nurse, the HMO people and my doctor that I would feel more like a woman if I had a VBAC.

Oh and on this one...I love the people who push others for a VBAC without even knowing if the mother had a vertical incision which really isn't something considered safe for a VBAC. They don't bother to find out if the mother has an odd shaped uterus of some malformation with their cervix. They don't find out if mom previously had an experience that has her so scared of a ******l birth that she would have such anxiety that would cause the situation to go south. They don't bother to find out if the mother has spina bifida and a ******l birth would put her at risk for total damage down lower (legs, pelvis, bladder and so on). And yes people with SB can birth ******lly depending on the severity and type of SB but many times they can't, sometimes they've had several births and that one more would just be the the one to cause permanent damage.

I firmly believe in a VBAC but the situation has to be right...and it's really not always right. VBAC has to have the right set-up, situation, previous history and more. A risky VBAC is not worth it...it has to be done only if it's the right circumstances and there are so many variables that have to be taken into consideration.

I was referring to Badblackplug's comments about the "concrete thinking and short-sighted"

I think you were right on about your comments.

I'm am trying to end this. There is not much more I can but apologize.

Okay...no biggie. I was quoted so I thought it was towards me.

You are right. And again, I think anyone person that would make a comment like that to a mom who chooses not to breastfeed should be slapped. I hate the pressure they put on moms for this. I understand that because I my HMO tried to shame me into a VBAC after I went through 4 days of labor and a c-section with a first. I was told by the nurse, the HMO people and my doctor that I would feel more like a woman if I had a VBAC.

I will concede on this point. This thread was starting to get back on a good track--let's keep it that way.

There was absolutely nothing passive-aggressive about it. It was meant towards you. Next time I will address it to you at the top of the post. You were absolutely stuck on the term "Nazi." You refused to see anything alse in the post but the term "Nazi," even though the term had been explained multiple times. Your posts were angry, inflamatory and mean-spirited. You seemed more interested in having an argument about semantics than you were about discussing an issue.

...and in regard to the co-sleeping thing: I am absolutely fine with it. As I said and I will say again, if that is what works for you great. It does not work for me and I stated why. I do not fault, chide, or reprimand anyone for it. I do not think "crib is the only way." Or suggest that one is any better or worse a parent than another.

There is no handbook for parenting. Babies don't come with instructions. Parenting is mostly trial and error. Find what works best for you and your child.

There was absolutely nothing passive-aggressive about it. It was meant towards you. Next time I will address it to you at the top of the post. You were absolutely stuck on the term "Nazi." You refused to see anything alse in the post but the term "Nazi," even though the term had been explained multiple times. Your posts were angry, inflamatory and mean-spirited. You seemed more interested in having an argument about semantics than you were about discussing an issue.

...and in regard to the co-sleeping thing: I am absolutely fine with it. As I said and I will say again, if that is what works for you great. It does not work for me and I stated why. I do not fault, chide, or reprimand anyone for it. I do not think "crib is the only way." Or suggest that one is any better or worse a parent than another.

There is no handbook for parenting. Babies don't come with instructions. Parenting is mostly trial and error. Find what works best for you and your child.

I apologized to the poster for dwelling on that word -although my intention was not to be nasty and mean sprited; I just don't like the term. If that is not enough for you --we can keep this going.

You are not exactly flowing with the milk of human kindess yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter