Anti-School Of Disney RP

Ebony: She felt no pity, but she also didn't feel enjoyment either. Genevive's leg broke and Ebony stopped.

Genevive: Genevive let out a painful scream, hoping someone would come and help. She tried to move her leg, but it stayed in it's limp position.

Ebony: She scowled at Brendan. She took down the cage and disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. She reappeared up high in a tree where no one could see her so she could watch.

Brendan: He crawled over and pulled Genevive onto his lap. He took off his shirt (which was just rags) and wrapped it with two sticks around her knee, creating a splint. "It's broken."

Genevive: Genevive covered her face, ashamed she needed his help. Before she know it, she was actually hugging him. She just needed to focus her mind on something other than the pain. She hated Ebony seeing her like this.

Genevive: Genevive let out a painful scream, hoping someone would come and help. She tried to move her leg, but it stayed in it's limp position.

Brendan: He finished wrapping her leg. "Are you alright?"

Ebony: She scowled at Brendan. She took down the cage and disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. She reappeared up high in a tree where no one could see her so she could watch.

Ren: Ren rushed over to the two and changed back into a human. "We should get her to a nurse or hospital," he said to Brendan.

Ren: Ren rushed over to the two and changed back into a human. "We should get her to a nurse or hospital," he said to Brendan.

Ebony: As she watched she began to hate Ren. He was caring. She wondered what it was like to be cared for. No one had done anything when she had her arm broken by this girl.

OOC: I'm just going to pretend the Will thing never happened.

Ebony: She wondered. And with Brendan there immediately after Genevive had fallen, she felt hatred. Why would they care for Genevive when Genevive had done nothing for them. She was bewildered.

Brendan: "I can't leave my queen's side. I'm her pet."

Ebony: As she watched she began to hate Ren. He was caring. She wondered what it was like to be cared for. No one had done anything when she had her arm broken by this girl.

OOC: I'm just going to pretend the Will thing never happened.

Ebony: She wondered. And with Brendan there immediately after Genevive had fallen, she felt hatred. Why would they care for Genevive when Genevive had done nothing for them. She was bewildered.

Ren: "Okay, I'll take her there. I'll tell you how she's doing, if you want. Can you get her on my back when I turn into a tiger?"

OOC: I guess Genevive is a lovable person, Funyun! lol

Ren: "Okay, I'll take her there. I'll tell you how she's doing, if you want. Can you get her on my back when I turn into a tiger?"

OOC: I guess Genevive is a lovable person, Funyun! lol

OOC: Which will not do Genevive any favors if they get into a fight again ;)

Ren: "Okay, I'll take her there. I'll tell you how she's doing, if you want. Can you get her on my back when I turn into a tiger?" OOC: I guess Genevive is a lovable person, Funyun! lol

Brendan: "Maybe," he tugged on his leash gently. "Get closer to me."

Ren: He bent his legs so Brendan could reach easier. OOC: I realize Ren never actually turned into one oops! Pretend he did.

Brendan: his legs were shaking as he stood and gently lowered her onto his back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter