Anti-School Of Disney RP

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
You must be signed up for this and the School Of Disney before playing! (Links at the end)

Reminder of the rules: No trolling, bullying, etc. Also, only post for your character and nobody else's. If you are going to say something out of character, please put OOC. We will use the same script kind of format that we use for the School Of Disney.

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Just put them as OOC.

List Of Characters
~Katherine (Kat) - student
~Mrs. Smithens - teacher
~Ebony (Evil) Faery - student
~Mingzhu Tao (Zhu) - student
~Jake Solarin - student
~Dior Gothel - student
~Abhay Murugan (Mr. Murugan) - teacher
~Jade - student
~Genevive - student
~Shadow - student
~Zhin Niu - student
~Mirror Grimhindle - student
~Derek Ambrosine - student
~Jacklyn (Jackie) Hook - student
~McKenna - student
~Karima Seven - student
~Haven Slade - student
~Brianna Pine ( Bri ) - student
~Melanie (Mel) - student
~Mrs. Coral Squid - teacher
~Brer Vixen (Brer or Vix) - student
~Zira Felisis - student
~Mordecai Faery (Mr. F) - teacher
~Isis White (Ms. White) - teacher
~Brianna Facillier - student
~Alexander Barbossa - student
~Gianna Gleeful (Gia) - student
~Bob Cipher - student
~Omar Murugan - student
~Leon Gothel - student
~David Jones - student
~Ren Tigre - student
~Gina - student
~Colin - student
~Jonny Go - student

Class Schedule
~Mrs. Smithens - How To Fight
~Mr. Murugan - History
~Mrs. Coral Squid - Magic and Potions
~Lunch
~Study Hall (Supervised by Mrs. Smithens in library)
~Mr. F - Math
~Ms. White - Speech
~End Of Day (Any other teachers that are signed up will be hired, just before the end of the day)

Magic And Potion Class Partners
~Zira & Derek
~Jade & Melenie
~Jackie & Brer Vixen
~Kat & Zhin
~Dior & Genevive
~Haven & McKenna
~Zhu & Ebony
~Mirror & Shadow
~Karima & Bri

And..... begin!

Kat: Katherine walked into the building in the woods. There was moss all over it and it looked pretty old. "Well, here goes nothing. Hopefully I make some friends," she said as she walked into the school. Her outfit was a white dress with little red hearts. the hearts since she was related to the Queen of Hearts. She had lots of makeup to go with it. Her first class was How To Fight with a teacher named Mrs. Smithens. "It says here that she's the sister of Gaston," she said to herself. She had a habit of talking to herself sometimes. She got into the classroom.

Mrs. Smithens: The teacher waited for the bell (which sounded like a crow) to ring. "Hopefully, nobody's late. I really want to teach fighting skills right away," she thougth. "I really want to overtake the School Of Disney. They think they are so good because they aren't evil." She was wearing a red and black fight uniform. It made her look serious into fighting.

OOC: Just like the School Of Disney, the grades can be mixed.

School Of Disney: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48224999&posted=1#post48224999
Anti-School Of Disney: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3109492

Vic: Vic scowled as she walked past the School of Disney on her way to villain school. How could a school be so utterly disgusting? She pulled her black cardigan closer to her; there was a chill in the air as she approached her school. She looked absolutely evil, wearing a deep purple tank top, dark grey high waisted shorts in which the tank top was tucked in, black wedges, and a black cardigan, her hair piled in a bun on top of her head. "I can't wait to meet my new friends--erm, or should I say, enemies?" she thought to herself as she entered the dark, musky building. It appeared as if it hadn't been used in years. Maybe it hadn't...

Zhu had been next to the school, impatiently waiting for a time to get in. Finally, she brought up her courage and strolled through the doors. Today she wore fur leggings, and a fur tee shirt. Tall leather boots made noises in the hallway, echoing. Finally, she reached what she thought was her room. She walked in, not caring about the teacher. Her amber eyes were low as she dropped her bag at the back desk.

Dior: "Goodbye, mother." Dior said. She sighed knowing she would always be second best to that little princess Rapunzel. "Well, here goes nothing." she said as she walked into the Anti-School of Disney. She checked her reflection in the door as she walked in. "Oh well, even if everything else goes wrong, I'll still be pretty."

Vic: Vic eyed her classmates, her intimidating gaze identical to Lady Tremaine's. She considered speaking to them, but she had been taught never to speak to anyone inferior to her. She settled into a chair, deciding to wait it out, as a wallflower, until she figured out who was at the top of this food chain.

Dior: Dior walked into the first classroom, How to Fight. She flipped her hair and gave an intimidating, yet still beautiful smile. She knew she would be the most popular. After all, she was definitely the prettiest one in the room. She knew that for sure.

Jake:

Jake felt out of place here. I mean sure, his dad loved the school, but Jake disagreed with most of what his dad said. He really did not seek vengeance on the world. But there was one group of people he did, those "Disney heroes".

He father told stories about how Jake's grandfather Scar (Who was a lion, Jake could switch forms as he pleased.) was always in the shadow of his big brother Mufasa. He was treated awfully his whole life. Being twins, he was actually the older one, but his parents favored Simba and made him king. When it was finally his turn after Mufasa died of Cancer, Simba killed him. This story felt very real to

Jake wanted cautiously into the school, with a black fitted tee shirt, tan skinny jeans, converse, and his backpack. (Which he clutched on to the straps for comfort slyly.)

Zhu: Zhu watched Vic come in. She looked.. different. She decided to introduce herself. "Hey, I'm Zhu," she said, not caring to use the manners her mother had strived for. "And you are?" I already know who you are, you're someone I could beat in a fight! She thought eagerly, anxious for class to begin.

Dior: Dior saw a boy walk into the room. "Hey," she said. 'I'm Dior. What's your name?" Dior thought he looked familiar but couldn't figure out who he was related to.

Ebony Faery: Ebony cautiously walked into the Fight room. She studied everyone in it as she sat down in a chair in the back. Then she moved up and sat between Kat and Dior. She didn't get much visiting in her mother's castle, so being with other people was new to her. "Hey, I'm Ebony (Evil) Faery," she announced proudly.

Ebony Faery: Ebony cautiously walked into the Fight room. She studied everyone in it as she sat down in a chair in the back. Then she moved up and sat between Kat and Dior. She didn't get much visiting in her mother's castle, so being with other people was new to her. "Hey, I'm Ebony (Evil) Faery," she announced proudly.

Zhu: Zhu raised an eyebrow at Ebony. "Faery?" She asked. "Like, Malificent faery or TinkerBell fairy?" She didnt mean to be rude, however it sounded like it.

Kat: "Zhu's a little rude," she thought. "I need someone I can prank teachers and break a ton of rules with." Then she looked at Dior. "She seems cool. I'll introduce myself," she thought. "Hey, I'm Kat."

Vic: Vic eyed Zhu up and down, giving her a once over and deciding her social reputation would not be hurt if she replied. "Vic," she said, her eyes distracted by something in the distance. "Victoria Tremaine, granddaughter of Lady Tremaine."

Ebony: "Don't be ridiculous! Maleficent is my dear mother who passed way some time ago. And in no way do I resemble a pixie!" Ebony was furious. How dare someone think she was related to a good Disney character! "She then turned to Kat and Dior who looked a little shocked to her reaction. Ebony felt a little embarrassed now, but at least she got her point across.

Dior: Dior saw a boy walk into the room. "Hey," she said. 'I'm Dior. What's your name?" Dior thought he looked familiar but couldn't figure out who he was related to.

Jake:

Phew, someone actually wanted to say hello.

"Hey. My name is Jake. I'm relate to Scar. How you about you?"

Dior: "Hi Kat, Jake. I'm related to Mother Gothel. Her marrige before... You know... The baby snatching thing. " Dior brushed off this sentence acting like it didnt matter at all, but she knew people would ask.

Jake:

Oh OK. My dad says he'd do the same thing as your mom, so no sweat about that. It's a long story, but my grandfather is Scar.

Jake:

Yeah, it's complicated. But I can turn into a lion whenever. I'd show you, but it'd freak everyone out haha.

Mrs. Smithens: The bell rang for class to start. "Hello. I'm you fight teacher, Mrs. Smithens, sister of Gaston. Let's start with introductions," she said and then pointed to Kat.

Kat: "Hey, I'm Kat," she said. "I'm related to the Queen Of Hearts. She's my aunt."

Mrs. Smithens: She pointed to another student.

OOC: I forget if the Queen Of Hearts is Kat's mom or aunt. I'm pretty sure she's her aunt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter