• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another VEA question(sorry!)

Tina Have you started packig yet? :goodvibes :)
We'll be off to Manchester soon and fly0630 inthe morning :Pinkbounc .
DW's friend from work flew this morning 6.30am. ,she'll be well into it by now :banana: :banana: .

Have a good trip

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn,
Just started packing-got everything on my bed and you would think we were going away for a month.:teeth:
We are leaving tomorrow night to stay at Marriott Heathrow as we have to check in at 8 a.m on Monday and its a couple of hours drive from our house to the airport.It was a bit pricey but thank god for tesco vouchers.:)
Hope the weather stays nice but it could do with cooling down a bit-I don't cope with heat very well so standing in a queue at DLP in sweltering heat worries me a bit.Don't really want to faint while I'm waiting for a ride.:faint: :eek:
Hope you and your DW have a fantastic time-we can compare notes when we return.:goodvibes

Tina the forecast is for about 70f all week.
Our bed was like that last night,delyth had her stuff all over it. She's packed enough for 2 weeks in Orlando!!
We'restaying In Marriott too, but at Manchester airport. 4.30am check-in :scared1: I feel sick already.
I can stay awake in work all night no probs. tho'

Berwyn

Don't forget you can get the TGV from the Disney station to CDG airport Takes about 11 minutes!!! Much better than the VEA

Ian

That's great news,( I think ) I had no idea. What does TGV stand for ? I have visions of it being Transport goods vechicle or something, bearing in mind that we have HGV's over here
icon7.gif

TGV stands for Train à Grande Vitesse

It is the French super quick train.

You can view timetables and book tickets up to 2 months in advnace here.

http://www.sncf.fr/indexe.htm

You need to select AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV for the airport and MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY for Disneyland.

The trains go from Terminal 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter