• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another (Updated) MF/TSM trip report

Thanks for the pics.

I was just there and I didn't notice there were so many large trees.

Thanks for taking the time to show us Christmas at Disney!

Thanks for the pictures!

Santa Claus does NOT look like that here in Canada. I don't know why we always have to appear wearing lumberjack clothes -_-. My mother and I were talking about this in Canada as we were walking past to England.

Thanks Paul. Those pics bring back a lot of very good memories.

Norway. This gnome got a bit annoying after a while. He had a high, squeaky laugh that was over used. The Norwegian girl was the star in my opinion!!!

DisneyMF2008606.jpg
That gnome tried to steal my almond pretzel during DATW!!!! I think he was hitting on all the gals too...:rotfl:

Thank you so much for sharing your photographs. I usually only go to Disney during December, so seeing all these beautiful pictures brings back a lot of memories.

It looks like you had a wonderful vacation.

Thanks again.

:santa: Happy Holidays! :santa:

When was the MK tree put up? We were there on the morning of the 4th and the area was all closed in with planters in prep for the parade taping. Thanks for the pictures Paul. You certainly had the grand tour!

That gnome tried to steal my almond pretzel during DATW!!!! I think he was hitting on all the gals too...:rotfl:

I remember that! :laughing: That guy was a little ball of fire wasn't he; full of energy. Probably ate too many almond pretzels.

Santa Claus does NOT look like that here in Canada. I don't know why we always have to appear wearing lumberjack clothes -_-. My mother and I were talking about this in Canada as we were walking past to England.

I expected him to look like Martin Short.
:goodvibes

Thanks Paul for all the pics.:goodvibes Merry Christmas to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter