• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another (Updated) MF/TSM trip report

Cool pics...esp. the ones with Will :love: :hug:

Really, I'm glad you got over to Gaylord Palms...it's gorgeous over there! ADP and I were speculating what those dangly lights would look like at night all lit up. Thanks for answering our question. Beautiful.

Howdy everybody. Alicia, Jennie and I returned home from Disney late last night to a foot of snow!! :scared1: :scared1: 80 degrees and sunny in the morning, 14 degrees and snowing in the evening. :sad2: :sad2: Oh well, what are you gonna do. There have been multiple threads on how wonderful MF and the TSM party was, and Aaron did an awesome job of describing things, so I'll keep it short and just post some pics from our trip.

The Gaylord Palms is beautiful at night.

DisneyMF2008025.jpg

Meeting Aaron for the first time.

DisneyMF2008047-1.jpg

Mindy, Alicia and Jennie.

DisneyMF2008036.jpg

Brandie, Mindy and me. :)

DisneyMF2008043.jpg

I thought Will was headed for the cistern in this one!! :lmao:

DisneyMF2008037.jpg

Me and flat Puck.

DisneyMF2008038.jpg

Group photo.

DisneyMF2008044.jpg

Will and the flatties. :goodvibes

DisneyMF2008049.jpg

We went to lunch after leaving Mega Mouse Meets and I found this pic of Puck on the wall! Wolfgang has more hair though!! :rotfl2:

DisneyMF2008051.jpg

I'll post more from the TSM party and the rest of our trip a little later. :santa:

Great pictures! Who is all in your group photo?

Great photos Paul. I especially like the one of the atrium of the Gaylord Palms resort. That looks great. As Mindy said we were curious what it would look like. Thanks for showing us.

Looking forward to cruising with you guys in May! :thumbsup2

Great photos, Paul. Don't worry about the snow...it will just make you appreciate your trips to WDW more. :goodvibes

We are still getting hit here too...very unusual weather conditions for WA/OR. We've got layers of snow with ice on top, also it's very difficult to drive because the roads are a mess and freezing rain makes it almost impossible for the windshield wipers to work correctly. :scared1:

Paul, thanks for posting the picture of my girls on the ride. Do you mind if I steal a copy? Are you all getting some of this snow on your side of the state, or is this just our turn? New York State Thruway is closed from Rochester to Pennsylvania.

I'm surprised how crowded the Osborne Lights were when you were there. We went over around 8:30p while we were waiting for them to start lining us up for entry to the party. We were pretty lucky because the lights were empty then. In fact, I think it would have been nicer if there were more people in the lights.

Paul,

It was great to meet you all!

Thanks for the pics. I didn't get any of the Osborne Lights so it is good to see them.

Maybe I will see you guys in May on the cruise. You never know what might happen between now and then. :thumbsup2

Great pictures Paul. It looks like everyone had a fantastic time. We got the cold not the snow. Blahhh. I am so jealous we couldnt make it but the pictures are just awesome feels like I was there sorta. lol.

Excellent, Excellent photos Paul. That crowd on the Streets of America watching the Osborne Lights is incredible...Pretty large...Super Sized...etc, etc.

Here are some pics from Paul's Birthday.

Tutto Italia (his favorite restaurant)
DisneyMF2008668.jpg

He has a thing for Italian girls...:rolleyes:
DisneyMF2008670.jpg

The food was spectacular! And so was the service. :thumbsup2

Coral Reef (I set up the diver and personalized menu.)
DisneyMF2008671.jpg

DisneyMF2008717.jpg

DisneyMF2008729.jpg

The meal was great. We did the candlelight processional package. The service was awesome and Paul really enjoyed the personalized menu and diver. It was a lot of fun. :thumbsup2

Excellent, Excellent photos Paul. That crowd on the Streets of America watching the Osborne Lights is incredible...Pretty large...Super Sized...etc, etc.

We found the parks pretty crowded. Here is a crowd pic from Animal Kingdom last Friday...
DisneyMF20081011.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter