Another Sad Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for me to go to bed (11:30 pm) and it's time to put this thread to bed too, so I'm going to close it.

As I've posted before, one thing that I keep in mind -always- is that people are posting here in varying situations. Some have had a disability (or disabilities) for a very long time and are (I guess I would have to say) used to it. I guess that's our family; my youngest DD is 23 (just had a birthday) and we have known she is disabled since she was 19 months old. That's a long time to get used to it. That doesn't mean I don't think about her disabilities every day. That doesn't mean I don't cry.
It just means that life goes on - no more. No less.

Some people come to this board in a much more unsettled state. They may have just gotten some bad news or an unhappy diagnosis that they are still trying to come to an understanding or acceptance of.
Sometimes, they come here to forget that.
Sometimes, they come here to vent about that.
Sometimes, they don't realize that their 'unsettled state' has influenced what they have posted.

So, anyway.
Goodnight.
Sleep tight.
Have good dreams.
And, don't fall out of bed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter