• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another PIT Int'l question

Safetymom,

Again, thanks for the great info!

I have to admit, I am a little nervous. I have never done the e-ticket thing before. I have always had a TA book the trip and had a paper tickey, this is the first I have done it. I have printed out doubles of all my receipts and will have one copy on me and one on my husband.

So let me get this right.....drop off the luggage at the curb, check in at the kiosk, and then go through security and head to the gate to check in at the gate....right?

Our flight leaves at 8:45 and we plan on leaving the house at 5:30'ish. Should give us enough time to get there early and get a drink in my DH to calm him down. And maybe one for me to calm me down as well!

Thanks for your expert advice on the airport! Should help things go much more smoothly!!!!!

mzmickey,
Once you see how easy e-tickets are you will never go back to a paper ticket.Pus there is no extra cost(like a paper ticket).
Also all you ned is to be at Pittsburgh airport 1 1/2 hrs early.That will give you plenty of time.;)

Once you check in at the kiosk or the ticket counter you don't have to do anything at the gate. Having an eticket should pose no problem. Nowadays that is pretty much what everybody has. My only other tip would be to have the USAirways reservation number with you. Just in case it snows or something. If there is a delay you could call them instead of running like I have seen some do to change their flights.

I learned a few of these lessons the hard way. I just always try to be prepared for everything.

Cool! Very good to know!

Now we just have to decide.....park in extended, park at Charlie Browns or mooch a ride off of mom and dad?

I am hoping we can mooch!

Thanks again!

Mooching is always good but I like the idea of having my car on property. I don't have to wait for a shuttle and if my flights are changed I know my car is waiting for me.

Originally posted by mzmickey

Now we just have to decide.....park in extended, park at Charlie Browns or mooch a ride off of mom and dad.
mzmickey,
We always used Charlie Browns, for the week with AAA coupon it is only $29. The only reason we don't use CB's any more is our son bought a Condo 2 minutes from Charlie Brown's. So now we use him for our shuttle.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter