Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

I'm not too happy with the 'respectable' part of this :rolleyes2 I know that some of us (mainly myself) are angelic but other ALDIOers like @ronandannette need a little help in that department :stir: Also, some of our lurkers like @low-key @kimblebee and @JoeA (where is he by the way, haven't seen him for like forever - is he holidaying with GDD?) are quite possibly beyond help at this point.

Also, did you give them a list of the rules? Like, 'liking' posts even when you don't like them just to be confusing?

and did you let them know that this thread is invisible to the mods so no point hitting the report button for any posts ;)

ETA: @low-key is a voyeur, not a lurker. Apologies again to you again Jason.
:sad2: This is exactly the type of discourtesy I've tried to help you outgrow by my modelling proper behaviour for you to follow. Where is that "tsk tsk" smilie when I need it?
ATTENTION NEW PEOPLE: Do NOT like posts just to mess with other posters. (Oh, and before taking any advice from jevsie, check with me first.)

EDITED TO ADD: @jevs don't you DARE like this post. :mad:

Last edited:

*OFFICIAL ALERT TO ALL NEW ALDIO MEMBERS*

Ignore all posting advice from Canadians living in Alberta. Best just to smile, like their posts, and move on.
Oh, and JSYK, jevsie loses track of her Canadian geography. She meant posters from Manitoba and Ontario. ::yes:: She's also unclear on the concept of winter, but that's a whole 'nuther thing.

I will say I have been able to converse and comment on other random threads with a least a few of you so I'm looking at this thread as one where y'all let loose and just get down to your wicked *ahem* sorry angelic, pot-stiring geographically challenged selves :P;)::yes::
I'd like this, but you'd probably think I was just trying to bug you. :wave2:

I'm not too happy with the 'respectable' part of this :rolleyes2 I know that some of us (mainly myself) are angelic but other ALDIOers like @ronandannette need a little help in that department :stir: Also, some of our lurkers like @low-key @kimblebee and @JoeA (where is he by the way, haven't seen him for like forever - is he holidaying with GDD?) are quite possibly beyond help at this point.

Also, did you give them a list of the rules? Like, 'liking' posts even when you don't like them just to be confusing?

and did you let them know that this thread is invisible to the mods so no point hitting the report button for any posts ;)

ETA: @low-key is a voyeur, not a lurker. Apologies again to you again Jason.

You called it. I am way beyond help at this point.

:mad:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYgAAAAJDY3NjRiOGEwLTA1MGQtNDkyZi05ODM5LTIwMDA0MjE1MTA3NA.jpg

Gorgeous start to the day here. Very summer like, and with no humidity! However, this afternoon we go back into what is unfortunately, becoming the newer pattern here in Ontario. T-storms compliments of Global Warming which is "wining!

I found this little guy. While watering my 3x's started starter plants, hail having decimated the others. I've given up on a garden this year! :( And, will try to enjoy any container vegetables that survive each onslaught.

IMG_00000262.jpg

I will say I have been able to converse and comment on other random threads with a least a few of you so I'm looking at this thread as one where y'all let loose and just get down to your wicked *ahem* sorry angelic, pot-stiring geographically challenged selves :P;)::yes::

EH! ALDIOS, we have another quick study among us! pixiedust:

My best advice fwiw, Thread lightly, and have your flame retardant suit handy... Just warning.. I meant just saying, umm.. No. I. Didn't. :teeth:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter