• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Adventure Begins

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
The longest Disney vacation I have ever taken begins in 7 hours.

Going to Scavenger Hunt, Star Wars Weekends, and the Dedication Ceremony for "Star Tours 3D: The Adventure Continues." Maybe, just maybe......a shuttle launch too.

Frequent updates on my Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/justinjett

Have a great trip Skip! Enjoy your time in the World.

Have an amazing trip Skip! :goodvibes

Fingers crossed that you get to see a shuttle launch. I watched one from DTD last time I was there. While you did not see a lot, it was still fun to be part of the atmosphere!

Looking forward to reading all about your adventures Skip! :surfweb:

Looking forward to your trip report Skip!

Also, when you get back, I was hoping to get some tips on how to get the most out of eTicket for our trip in August. I was trying to add my dining reservations into the itinerary on the days that they actually occur. Right now they are all listed at the beginning of the itinerary page.

There are two reasons I have an iPhone; eTicket and the podcasts.

I must've missed some things along the way - - from Facebook, I know you and Teresa are doing the scavenger hunt - what is that?? and what's ETicket??

There was alot that disappointed me about the D23 events. However, the friendship and "Good Times" made up for rhe problems with the scavenger hunt, and the Incredible Sherman concert more than made up for what I personally call "The Wonderful World of Yourube" and the hotel doormat.

The doormat wad a joke. I get that, but, I expected them to follow it up with something really cool. NOPE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter