• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anonymous guy!

Dude I think you are tied with Mindy's drunken call for the funniest call ever!! I was peeing myself laughing. Even my husband was snickering. Hearing the crew crack up was priceless.:rotfl:

no worries all, wife does not come on the board, so I should be in the clear.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I underwent hernia surgery (down there) last week, and your voicemail caused me extreme pain while listening and laughing. :lmao:

But as long as I'm laughing, (and have Perks) I'm happy!

Well Done!! :thumbsup2

I was listening to the e-mail show during my daughters 3 am feeding last night/this morning. I found the voicemail so funny I actually laughed out loud...which is not an easy thing to do. I couldn't wait for my husband to wake up this morning so he could hear it! Thanks for the laugh during typically a very sleepy time! An undisclosed beach...the Olynesian...nice John!

I am among the fans of this podcast moment. Like everyone else, I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. You are a great sport to give the podcast crew such great material to work with. To say this was great entertainment does not seem to quite cover the classic comedy that happened there.:rotfl2:

I listen to many podcasts, (funny ones too), and I have never laughed so hard or so long. Thanks for the amusing call (caller) and quick on the trigger jokes podcast team!

I finally got to listen to the email show today. OMG,between the voice and the crew cracking-up, classic!

wow, I am truly taken back on how much feedback this one voice mail has seemed to have drawn. I am glad the team was able to use it.

I also plan on surprising my wife with a wishes cruse. My plan is to do a review and submit it after the trip. Then you will all get to hear my real voice. :-)

Hey guys,

I am glad you got a kick out of my voice mail.

and FYI, I got the 2nd room booked, and I am still in the clear. :-)

I was laughing in the middle of Noodles & Co. when I heard this. I wanted to call you Captain Obvious. :rotfl2:

I sure hope she doesn't read the boards. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter