• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anonymous guy!

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hey guys,

I am glad you got a kick out of my voice mail.

and FYI, I got the 2nd room booked, and I am still in the clear. :-)

Thanks so much (to you and the podcast crew) for the voice mail. It made me laugh until I cried - and I needed a goog laugh today.

Great show great Voicemail I was:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The Podcast team was having way too much fun with your voicemail:thumbsup2

yep, it was all in good fun. Had me cracking up as well. Its amazing how different my voice really does sound. My wife wont figure it out as I did change a lot of the info. But the important parts are there. :-)

I was in the gym listening to this and laughing like crazy! Boy did I get some funny looks.

Just finished listening. Ok can I just say :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: I was in tears laughing so hard. Thanks and good luck with your surprise :thumbsup2

That was hysterical!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
BTW, you did sound just like mini me.

I guess now that you point it out I hear it.

I was going to go the other way, like a Barry White deep type of voice. But it would have been hard to understand what I was saying,, and this was just funny.

Yes that was very funny. I was cracking up. I hope your surprise goes well, what a sweet idea :love:

I'm listening now and I have tears running down my face! That was great!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you so much for the laughs!!! :rotfl: I ruined my make up! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That was so hilarious! Definitely needs to go on a Podcast Classics episode :) As for the surprise, she is going to love it! Good job!

I loved that voice-mail. Hope your wife doesn't read the boards also, or you are busted. :laughing:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I was out running while listening to it, needless to say I was laughing out loud and getting some strange looks. Great surprise for your wife.

I was listening to this as I was driving from a meeting. Had to stop the car as I thought I would pee myself :lmao:

This is without doubt one of the best moments in the podcast's history... and there have been a few memorable moments.

Thank you for being a good sport and thank you John for being as ever sharp as a razor. I am sure I will try to take my family to visit the Olynesian hotel :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter