Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it open on both my cell phone (as the link seemed to drop right before I got in the car to go to work) and on my browser at the office.

What's interesting is that the page on my laptop isn't in the usual font, which suggests that something is amiss with the page...

I know a lot of you are new to the AP registration process. This is how it's been for a while.
Boards like these have people that have been doing this for quiet a few events, we know how it works
I know a lot of you put faith in the "email" delivery. This has not been the best way to register. The link always goes live before the emails are sent. And yes right now they are testing the link to have it ready for wide released. Those that got registered got in through the testing period and their registration is valid.
You all have an upper hand on those who are solely waiting on an email
No, you don't have to wait on YOUR email but I do think it's good to wait on AN email to SOMEONE, which means it's gone live. Someone, somewhere, will get the real email, even if not everyone gets it

Can you please explain the steps you used to get in? I.e. were you logged into disney website, did you refresh the page, etc? Ive been on the page since 8:30 and nothing
I was just using a dell desktop, logged in first to my Disney account, then clicked on the link posted here. I got the error that I had already registered, but I knew it wasn’t accurate, so I just kept refreshing. I feel bad for everyone here stressing out. I agree that you all still have an upper hand when the link goes live. I have never once gotten a pass holder email, so I knew this site was my best shot at getting a spot.

For what it's worth, I had a number on the Chewy page. It wasn't until I closed that tab, logged out/logged in that I was able to reach the registration page. I haven't been able to to register because of the "Something Went Wrong" message but at least I don't get the holding page. I don't think the numbers mean much of anything.

Please bear with me. So, we think this is a non-active link that a handful of people w=got lucky enough to bypass (through a test link) this morning? What evidence do we have for this being the case?
The fact that they received confirmation emails. I have faith, trust, (and a little bit of pixie dust.....), that there will still be many many available slots when the link officially launches later today :) :tinker:

I agree with all of this, based on repeatedly getting that I was not allowed to register and my discussion with Disney- but how will we know when it is really live? How do I get back into groupme since I left earlier thinking it was live?

We just got in and registered. We were stuck with the Something is Wrong error forever (on the registration page) but kept hitting next. Finally advanced and we were able to complete the registration. So if you're on, try now.

I used Chrome and manually typed in the address if that helps anyone. I was logged out of MDE and once I typed in the link it asked me to login then Woody showed up, then the registration page.

Just got in. I was able to get to registration and got error message. Got in by continuing to click next. Looked like all dates and times were available. Times were divided into 9am-1pm, 11am-3pm, and 1-5pm.

Good luck everyone

If the link was active it should be directing you to login first. I truly think some people were able to sneak in somehow and now th e rest of us just need to wait. Impatiently.

Yeah, if what seems like only a handful of us rabid passholders got in, I'm not stressed it's sold out.

With that being said, I thought this multi week process couldn't get any more frustrating, and then this morning Mickey said "Hold my ears..."

Just got another number and it's lower than the first number. I have a dentist appt in 3.5 hours, I hope it's soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter