Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just checked my sign in status by clicking on My Reservations on a different screen and it took me back to the sign up. So the cookies that had me signed in when I clicked on the registration link is expired.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link and it took me to the registration page again. If I tried to proceed, I got the error message that I’d already signed up.

This is exactly what I have showing on my screen now.

I am getting all the way through to a registration link that lists everyone in my family (4- 2 A, 2C) and asks me if I want to register them. When I click it, it goes to an error message saying "something went wrong" with a list of things. Is it possible this is sold out?
We are trying to register for an event that is not yet live. I am just going to keep clicking next hoping it goes live while I am in there. May start me over, who knows.

giphy.gif

For those with a countdown number, did it appear right after clicking the link, or was the link open for awhile and then a number appeared?

I think we all just need to take a step back, take multiple breathes, and simply wait for the official email. Disney isn't going to drop the ball on this one. Like others said, Disney IT underestimated the cunningness of the hardcore fanatics and were testing on a link that was used before. On a more positive note, with all the refreshing of this thread, we are doing a hell of a job boosting the views for Disboards - the advertisers will love it! :)

I got to the page where you select your guests. Click on to select your event and I get something went wrong. Last thing listed is event is sold out.
Nah, I am sure that the message is related to it not being live yet. Vs. truly sold out. There's not enough that have gotten in yet. Not for 1 slot to be sold out. People are booking too many slots. But if they are testing and part isn't live yet, showing sold out is not abnormal. They have a similar message on other things that aren't opened yet.

In my case, I was able to eventually register. So I don’t know if the error message is accurate because I already registered, or if it’s a glitch that everyone is getting. I received an actual confirmation email from Disney about ten minutes after registering
.View attachment 419848
Can you please explain the steps you used to get in? I.e. were you logged into disney website, did you refresh the page, etc? Ive been on the page since 8:30 and nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter