• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

I joined the group on an Android. Does anyone know how to stop receiving texts, but still receiving messages in the app?

I joined the group on an Android. Does anyone know how to stop receiving texts, but still receiving messages in the app?
That would be turning off SMS, right? You wouldn't need SMS if you have the app too, I'd think.

Now, I just had another thought...I already have FastPasses selected for my trip in August. Would that affect my ability to make a reservation if I have FPs outside of Hollywood Studios on the day I can get a slot?

Now, I just had another thought...I already have FastPasses selected for my trip in August. Would that affect my ability to make a reservation if I have FPs outside of Hollywood Studios on the day I can get a slot?
I sure hope not! In the same boat!

It shouldn't. I had FP+ at Epcot during the morning and went to Pandora preview in the afternoon.

No, one has nothing to do with the other. This isn't a ticketed event

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter