• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please include me in the Groupme. Edited.... I found the link on page 92. Thanks! I have been stalking this thread since Friday!

I'm kind of worried people will continue to join the groupme during the night and all get "pings" all night.

I'm kind of worried people will continue to join the groupme during the night and all get "pings" all night.
On my Iphone, I clicked the icon of all the numbers in the group in the top middle of the text string. I then hit the "i" and turned "Hide Alerts" on. I still get the text messages; I just don't get pinged for everyone. I plan to turn alerts back on once most people have joined.

Yup. This was a great idea but they need more settings. I do not want to get a text when someone joins the group Or changes their name.
You can turn the alerts off, at least for a while and risk they don't send the email while it's off. Otherwise you take the bitter with the sweet in this case.:) If it ends up getting me a spot, it will have been worth it.

Yup. This was a great idea but they need more settings. I do not want to get a text when someone joins the group Or changes their name.
if you downloaded the iphone app, go into settings and turn off Enable SMS delivery to stop the text messages until the activity slows down. however means you have to monitor the app in the mean-time in case registration drops.

Ok, I'm in. I've perused this board over the years, but never really felt compelled to sign up (usually not my thing). But you folks have always provided excellent info! That being said, when Monday (my unfounded prediction for SWGE PH reservations) came and went, I found myself on this board again. DIS boards absolutely delivers on entertainment while wearing my F5 key out!

Ok, I'm in. I've perused this board over the years, but never really felt compelled to sign up (usually not my thing). But you folks have always provided excellent info! That being said, when Monday (my unfounded prediction for SWGE PH reservations) came and went, I found myself on this board again. DIS boards absolutely delivers on entertainment while wearing my F5 key out!
:welcome: and MTFBWY

Yay I’m on the app! Never knew I even had the app...that’s how I know there is too much stuff on my phone😂
Can’t wait to hopefully have this link drop!

Another recruit to the dark side...:darth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter