• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the app, if you are looking at the group page, back out of the group in the upper left. Then go to settings and there is a button to enable SMS delivery. Turn that off if you don’t want the text messages.
Yep, toggle SMS off/on.
SMS on, you get text instead of app notifications.
SMS off, you CAN get app notifications but only if you also have notifications enabled on your phone settings for the app. For instance, with an iPhone you have to go in to Notifications in Settings and set those for what specific notifications you want.

I tried both ways for a while and decided that I preferred the app to notify me over the SMS. I didn't have any issues with it sending SMS when I had it off.

If you have that I'd go to the website version and see your Setting Notifications there too. I know when I was looking there are 2 options, Desktop and In-App. Make sure both are set to no SMS

I commented with #stay like it said to, and then it said I would still get notifications - but I've received nothing else after that. All day. LOL Oh well! I'm still being a Refresh Queen and checking the board here haha

I commented with #stay like it said to, and then it said I would still get notifications - but I've received nothing else after that. All day. LOL Oh well! I'm still being a Refresh Queen and checking the board here haha
I haven’t either, so I’m hoping that just means there has just been no activity

I checked and apparently I didn’t respond fast enough so all my notifications were on mute. I just unmuted, so I rejoined the conversation and requested again to stay. So sorry if y’all just got to texts

I commented with #stay like it said to, and then it said I would still get notifications - but I've received nothing else after that. All day.

Wasn't that the whole point? A system that wouldn't fill up with extraneous waffle and background noise, and the only time you would hear anything from it would be when there's something to hear? i.e. when the link is released.

Andre

I was offline/unavailable most of yesterday, much the same today. Here's hoping it's not today for me selfishly, but for the benefit of everyone else on the thread, I'll hope it's today.

I just randomly happened to be available when Pandora and TSL dropped, if I end up missing this one, it just wasn't meant to be and I'm ok with that.

(Although my total guess is that it won't be this week, but hope I'm wrong!)

so what pages are we stalking again? somehow in the millions of meetings i had yesterday i lost track of what i need to stalk.

Getting close to 100 pages on this......hopefully we'll get it to drop soon. Busy day ahead, so fingers are crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter