• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just on the phone to try and book the Up Close with the Rhinos tour (sold out the entire week I’m there 😭) and the CM asked if there was anything else she could help me with. I told her yeah, sign me up for SWGE AP Previews, or let me know when the link goes live. She told me nice try 😂😂

I was just on the phone to try and book the Up Close with the Rhinos tour (sold out the entire week I’m there 😭) and the CM asked if there was anything else she could help me with. I told her yeah, sign me up for SWGE AP Previews, or let me know when the link goes live. She told me nice try 😂😂

That’s better than the CM I had spoken to before...he asked me ‘Do you mean the special Visa promotion’ or whatever that was and I said Um no not quite😂

I was on the phone with them last night PRAYING someone could finally make sure I get emails and thought about asking the same thing! If I'm not going to get an email about it at least give me a hint 🤷‍♀️

I'm curious with them limiting it to platinum and premier if that will make it not sold out so quickly.

So I am sure I am reading too much into this, but Disney just dropped a new promotion called "My First Disney Getaway" and it is targeting families to take thier kid for the first time and it dictates that you get one day at MK and 1 day at AK.

It is for dates starting August 11th.

So a new promotion, designed for people to not go to DHS starting on Aug 11th - and that being one of the rumored dates for the previews to start ... coincidence?!?!?!? ... yeah, probably, but still!!

So I am sure I am reading too much into this, but Disney just dropped a new promotion called "My First Disney Getaway" and it is targeting families to take thier kid for the first time and it dictates that you get one day at MK and 1 day at AK.

It is for dates starting August 11th.

So a new promotion, designed for people to not go to DHS starting on Aug 11th - and that being one of the rumored dates for the previews to start ... coincidence?!?!?!? ... yeah, probably, but still!!
I enjoy reading to much into everything! Please let this be true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter