• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual pass reimbursement

Lizettecastaneda

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I recently received my annual pass reimbursement for both my child and I vis check. The only problem is, they made one check payable to my 7 year old. How am I suppose to deposit this check? Has anyone else encountered this issue? Thank you

Does your bank manager know you? If so, I would ask her/him about this. If you only want to deposit the check (no cash back) and the manager knows you and your history at that branch, she/he may be able to help you. Other people have tried contacting Disney to have the check cancelled and a new check sent, but I have not read if they were successful.

However, there is a slight hiccup in that they issued the checks for the kids passes made out to the kids and my bank wouldn't let me mobile deposit them endorsed over to me, so I'll need to figure out how to get them cashed -- my son has his own bank account but my daughter doesn't.

The above is from the AP Refund Q&A Thread -- which is why I asked if the OP knew her bank manager. I know that when DH has had issues depositing my checks (e.g if I forgot to endorse one or two out of a bunch), the manager would let him deposit them (no cash back) because she knows us. Clearly, the issue of checks made out to minor kids is a problem for more than one parent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter