Animal kingdom kidani rooms ?

Andyman33

Mouseketeer
E are going with friends. We each have a 1 br standard view booked all under my points. If I ask for rooms close together how often is that achieved?
Thabks

I've read you should link the reservations. I'm sure more experienced DISers will chip in.

I've read you should link the reservations. I'm sure more experienced DISers will chip in.

Linking a reservation joins two consecutive reservations (like two nights followed by three nights in the same resort, same room category). You want "Travel With" on your reservations.

Do I call them to add this to our reservation?
I booked on the website.
Also, does it matter if I switch my room to a savannah view? Does anyone know the layout of kidani? Are the standard rooms across the hall from savannah rooms or are they in separate wings?
Thanks again

Do I call them to add this to our reservation?
I booked on the website.
Also, does it matter if I switch my room to a savannah view? Does anyone know the layout of kidani? Are the standard rooms across the hall from savannah rooms or are they in separate wings?
Thanks again

You can email Member Services from the member website. Just give them the reservation numbers, the guests on each reservation and ask for the Travel With designation to be added to both.

Savanna rooms should be pretty much on one side of the hall and standard on the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter