Angels Around The World..Glendale,AZ..Nice Place To Visit/Wouldn't Want To Lose There Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all... another hot and sticky day here.

Star, glad to hear that G did so well at the dentist. The free ice cream is better than nothing... we used to get cheap plastic toys at my dentist :teeth:

Merry, sorry about your night... hopefully things are better today :hug:

Gail, so glad you had a wonderful time!!! I get to see him in a week!!! Need to figure out about tomorrow though with my dad. I think we are going to get dinner first before the concert. I can't wait :bounce:

Bethany, I hope you can take it easy today. I hate it when I wake up too early.

Good morning everyone! Let's hope for a better day for all of us today.

The parade was fun last night. I was worried about Leah's shoes hurting her, but she did fine. It was nice to get out and relax after the horrible day I had at work.

Sandi, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better real soon.

E - positive thoughts going out for your dad and his coworkers. :(

MP and Cami :grouphug:

Congrats to Matt on his tournament win!

Bethany - how is Sam doing with bowling?

Star - can you believe your little baby is going to 1st grade??? Hang in there - I'm sure those first few days will be a little bit sad for you, but it will get better!

Mike, that was awfully nice of you to leave your money for a visit with Donna's money.
;)

Morning Everyone,
Just a quick check in here, I"m off and running for the day. Two doctors appts. and then the welcome home ceremony for the 94th MP unit of which we have two friends who are returning after 2 years in Iraq!

Steph, be sure to tell your friends we said "Thanks" for serving our country!

Quick note to my friends..

Do not attempt to eat an english muffin with PB&J while simultanously DISsing AND talking on the phone....

it always lands PB side down....on the keyboard....

:wave:

It's a yucky rainy day here in Michigan today..................guess I'll ahve no choice but to do house work:rolleyes:

Originally posted by The LK 4

Bethany - how is Sam doing with bowling?

Star - can you believe your little baby is going to 1st grade??? Hang in there - I'm sure those first few days will be a little bit sad for you, but it will get better!

He loves bowling. He is still deciding if he wants to join the fall league, but for now this is a fun diversion in the middle of long summer weeks.

Star...we can cry together when the boys go off to first grade. Ok, maybe I will be happy dancing the first couple days when I have the house to myself, but Im sure I will get lonely by the second week.

Originally posted by Boo'sMom

Do not attempt to eat an english muffin with PB&J while simultanously DISsing AND talking on the phone....

I'd say something to tease her, but after last night's post, I'm skeered to.

We are going to hit 100 today so I'm happy to be inside.

Originally posted by Boo'sMom

Hmmm... almost commented but then remembered how much I spill at work when I eat here :p

Lars... I think that rain is coming our way... been looking rather gloomy out. At least this storm is supposed to cool us off. I miss not going out on my deck after work.

I'm feeling better today. Still a little hurt, but I'll get over it. It just seems lately when we discuss current affairs and we disagree about anything he jumps all over me. I can't help it if I don't always agree with him. Maybe it's just stress with work, but that's not my fault either. :(

Cami, sorry you had a bad day, too. Why is it it hurts worse when someone you care about hurts you?

Glad to hear the visit to the dentist went well. Bethany and Star, I remember being sad when my kids started first grade. It is a little lonely. I still am a little sad each year when they start back. BUT, I have found that I can get errands run and housework done in record time when I'm on my own. And I can crank up MY music and dance around like a fool while I'm doing it. All of this and no one is here to see or be in my way. There are benefits.

Steph, sounds like a sticky situation. And do tell your friends welcome home and thank you!

Alan, we're supposed to hit 100 today too. Not sure it will happen since it's raining.

Lars, chuck the housework and go shopping. ;)

Wish we could have seen Leah's parade, LK. Sounds like fun. Glad she did well. Hope work is better today.

Gail, tell Matt congratulations! Well done.

Did I leave anybody out? If I did it wasn't intentional. :love2: and :hug: to all of you! Thanks for making me feel better!

BUT, I have found that I can get errands run and housework done in record time when I'm on my own. And I can crank up MY music and dance around like a fool while I'm doing it. All of this and no one is here to see or be in my way. There are benefits.

This is the part i am really looking forward to. I am so tired of Disney Channel, Nickleodeon, Cartoon Network and PBS Kids that I could scream. I think I forgot what Oprah looks like, LOL.
Although the scrapbook store has asked me to work a couple day shifts during the week, so I wont be getting every day to myself, but one or 2 days for me is more than I have now.

Add me to the mom's with kids going off to first grade.....but I am :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc about it! Woooo Hooooo!

(ok....so I might shed one tear.....maybe even two on the first day.....but then..............NOT!.........LOL!) For some reason, I was more worried about Kindergarten.:D

My kids are in church camp today, tomorrow and Friday from 9-12 so I have been busily doing WDW errands all morning!:Pinkbounc

boy it's quiet round here!

little story about my youngest nephews first day at school. My sister and her partner had swapped roles for a bit so this was the first one of the 3 boys that he was getting to drop off for the first day at school.......dad was a bit aprehensive, but prepared for the tears and tantrums......maybe actually looking forward to his son not wanting to leave him......anyway.....said nephew gets out the car and runs straight over to the playground.....dad has to call him back for a kiss and a cuddle......nephew tells dad to be quick....his friends are waiting!!!!

cami
x

Hmmm... good afternoon to be busy at work here, it seems ;)
My head is spinning from some of this though... doubt I will ever be totally comfortable working on certain systems for broadband levels :eek:

Awwww, Merry :hug: You just reminded me why I don't talk to Luis about a lot of it. He does much of the same. He has some views on things that have made me just shut my mouth around him. We are similar in many ways, but when we clash, we do it hard. I hope things will get better for you!

As a childless person... some of this talk really makes me think 2 cats is good ;)

Donna, what a terrible thing to have to run errands for :p

LOL Cami... that's kind of cute what he did. At least there weren't any troubles.

Okay I think I am officially going to be bored for hte rest of the day. Something else popped up but I don't feel like dealing with it until tomorrow :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter