An Election Day thought....

I just have to share my sadness. I report election results for Edison Research(they give results to ABC,CNN,FOX, AP etc) Not one person wrote in Mickey Mouse for President. I thought we would have at least one. Honestly this was my first thought while they read off the write ins. My line of thinking was it wasn't bad working for the mouse so he could be in charge. lol

Someone in a FB group I am in shared a picture of her ballot (which is illegal, right?) and she wrote in Mickey Mouse.

I have a vision for Stitch...A vision so revolutionary and unique I can guarantee a wait.

Gut the attraction, replace the seats with reclining massage chairs, add noise canceling headphones and soft blue ambient lighting, and set the AC to max. 30 minutes of cool quiet relaxation would surely have a wait time equal to Space Mountain.

I have a vision for Stitch...A vision so revolutionary and unique I can guarantee a wait.

Gut the attraction, replace the seats with reclining massage chairs, add noise canceling headphones and soft blue ambient lighting, and set the AC to max. 30 minutes of cool quiet relaxation would surely have a wait time equal to Space Mountain.

I'd use a FP+ for that.

Not sure what looks worse. The fire or the ominous sky behind it. :scared:
That was all smoke. It literally looked like the end of days. The building that is burning is an old steel mill that is about the size of six blocks.

I believe I saw that on our news this morning. I am just hopeful there were no injuries!!
As of now there are not. However the smoke is horrendous and I fear for the first responders. Schools are closed and we are told to stay inside. The drive to work was awful. My throat burned for a half hour due to the drive in.

As of now there are not. However the smoke is horrendous and I fear for the first responders. Schools are closed and we are told to stay inside. The drive to work was awful. My throat burned for a half hour due to the drive in.
I am happy about the one, but so sorry about the other! They won't count the asthma attacks as injuries, but maybe they should. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter