An Alphabetical Stroll Through Bali and Australia/+ a Bit of Philippines- F is for: Feeling Cute, Might Go to a Wedding! / G is for: Grand Gala!

Quite the day and jampacked full of fun activities. With my guide, I visited a waterfall you probably won’t see on Instagram, a lesser known temple, but just as beautiful and with water, a traditional village, and a rice terrace that wasn’t mobbed with other tourists. If you only knew the great lengths I went through to get my photographs…LOL! But those stories will have to wait until the trip report. Until then, here are a few more sneak peeks.

IMG_3571.jpegIMG_3468.jpegIMG_3418.jpegIMG_3385.jpegIMG_3310.jpeg

See? This is why I don't comment much on PTRs! :laughing:

Great shots, though. :)
Well, these really are just sneak peeks just to keep y’all here. ;) I’ll run them through a bit more editing and hope they turn out even a little bit better.

Today really needed to be a bit of a rest day. Developed a bit of the traveler scourge so kept it low-key. But, I did keep my cooking class appointment and it was absolutely phenomenal. I’ll tell you all about it here in the coming months. Meanwhile, here’s a sneak peek.

1709296080815.png
1709296317096.png

Last edited:
Developed a bit of the traveler scourge
You had pirates?

:rolleyes1
1709296080815.png
Some I recognize... some I have no clue. Interesting.

You had pirates?
I guess in a perverse sort of way I became a pirate. I’m not sure I liked it.
Some I recognize... some I have no clue. Interesting.
I brought a list home of the ingredients and I’m hoping that my memory is good enough to match what they are with each little dish. I’ll give it my best when I get to that chapter. :)

We’ve made it to Kangaroo Island. Simply put, it’s gorgeous here! And the kangaroos are running amok! Here’s your live TR sneak peeks…

IMG_4399.jpeg
1709548336923.png
1709548617076.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter