An 8 months Pregnant Girls Last Minute Trip Report!! Updated 8/13

Lori you look adorable in your Star Wars tee in Epcot. I swear you look better 8 months pregnant than I do 225 months post partum. :rotfl2:

I was excited to see the Muppets Topiary with a PP photog.

Your afternoon by the pool sounds lovely. But the Captain's Cook pork sandwich really caught my eye. I need to try some of those taro chips sometime. They look great.

Soooo... you must be at the final countdown for baby.

Lori you look adorable in your Star Wars tee in Epcot. I swear you look better 8 months pregnant than I do 225 months post partum. :rotfl2:

I was excited to see the Muppets Topiary with a PP photog.

Your afternoon by the pool sounds lovely. But the Captain's Cook pork sandwich really caught my eye. I need to try some of those taro chips sometime. They look great.

Soooo... you must be at the final countdown for baby.

Yes just 20 more days until the dd, and the bags are packed as I am starting to feel things are happening :)

Day 3 Update

The next day we headed to AK! Who doesn't love this wonderful serene park. We had a fast pass plus for the Safari, which wasn't bumpy at all to me. I must admit I really love the fastpass plus!! I know it is getting mixed reviews but we are quite happy with thus far. We headed and and I took a mommy/baby pic with the tree of life, how fitting :goodvibes

After the safari ride we went over to Rafiki's Planet watch, Peter has a few pics he took but I don't have those to post. I will say the train took forever to get there and it was packed. I really enjoyed visiting with a few of the people that work there and also looking at all the reptiles, and other creatures. The petting zoo area didn't have the the llama and pig that I saw the last time, but there were plenty of goats. Growing up in the country I have seen enough goats:rotfl: After rafiki we had a lunch reservation and Yak and Yeti. Those that know me on the dining boards know Yak and Yeti is one of my favorites and I will not miss eating there on any Disney Trip.

We both ordered virgin pina coladas and they were awful though!! Thank goodness we had water, these things didn't have any flavor. I really missed having an adult beverage, but oh well. We always order the same thing, I loooove the seafood curry there. So much so I have the recipe and have made it at home and it is just heaven in a bowl to me. My hubby always has the ribs with double rice and no coleslaw. Seriously they have some of the best fried rice you can get anywhere.

For dessert we had the fried wontons!!! I was so full but managed to indulge in as much of these as I could. Another favorite of mine on property.

You are so cute in front of the Tree of Life with your "new life" growing inside of you. :love:

Nice safari pictures.

We are with you. We LOVE Yak & Yeti. We were there in December and June (unfortunately, we aren't going to eat there in September as we are cutting back on our sit down meals due to the situation with my husband), but I do love it there. Too bad about the virgin drinks, however. I think next time I go I will try those ribs (I always get the sweet and sour pork).

I know from FB you are getting excited and are packed. :)

So I am little over a month behind on my update! I had our baby boy Alexander on July and have been so busy with him as well as my job! He is just the most precious little man and cannot wait to return to WDW in Dec with him to stay at the BC CL for 6 nights!!

Back to the trip report. After lunch we walked around, sad no more rides for me to go on :( so we waited in line for Russell and Doug!! They were so cute and were so excited that I was expecting a little one. Everyone in line clapped for us, it was a magical moment for sure!!

Lori, I love the photos of you with Russell and Dug.

And let me just say for the 100th time that Alexander is absolutely precious. :lovestruc

I love that photo of Alexander with daddy's flight gear! You are truly blessed.

How adorable that everyone enjoyed you and your baby belly meeting Russell and Dug! :)

Oh, and those wontons at Y&Y = YUM!

Loving your fun TR -- you looked fab for 8 months pregnant! And, Congrats!! Alexander is a cutie! :goodvibes

congrats on Alexander! Glad everyone is doing ok - and best of luck!

Thanks so much :)

I love that photo of Alexander with daddy's flight gear! You are truly blessed.

How adorable that everyone enjoyed you and your baby belly meeting Russell and Dug! :)

Oh, and those wontons at Y&Y = YUM!

Gotta love those wontons, December can't come soon enough.

Loving your fun TR -- you looked fab for 8 months pregnant! And, Congrats!! Alexander is a cutie! :goodvibes

Thanks! Still can't believe I went to the world 8 months along.

Here is another of the both of us with Doug and Russell! Doug made a sign that said it's a boy!!

After our fun day at AK we went back to CSR for a little RnR at the digsite pool. I love that you can refill your mug right there at the pool! That evening we went to the MK. I love going there at night less people and it's not hot. We rode Jungle Cruise, saw the Country Bears, toured Fantasyland. I so cannot wait for the mine train, it looks so amazing!! We had dinner at Pecos Bill with our QS credit. My DH had the burger and I had the steak chicken combo. It was an okay meal, I would not rush back for sure.

Lori, love the sign that Doug made. :)

Great pictures at the Country Bears.

I'm with you...wasn't thrilled with Pecos Bills and we've not been back.

Here are a few shots of the wonderful decadent desserts under the big top in fantasyland. I love the sweet smell in there!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter