An 8 months Pregnant Girls Last Minute Trip Report!! Updated 8/13

vettegirl

Dole Whip Queen
Hello everyone :goodvibes I am Lori and I decided the week before last that my hubby and I would take a last minute trip before baby to WDW as I entered my 8 month of pregnancy with our first child!! Call me crazy but we do go every May and I was feeling so good so I figured why not :cool1: Of course I had to convince my hubby Peter to go along with it, which almost turned in to down right begging :rotfl2::rotfl2: Anyway I booked the trip the Thursday before and before you knew it we arrived at WDW on May 5 for 6 days of fun and wonderful food. We stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort, which was my 6th time staying there, and it was wonderful as always. I will be uploading pics soon to get the party started, but can't wait to share our trip with you all.

Can't wait to read about it. We are staying at CSR when we go too, excited to see any pics you have from the resort!

So we took the early flight out if San Antonio and connected in Houston on a United. Upon arrival to Orlando it took forever for us to pick up our luggage :(. I love you Magical express but I didn't trust them picking up my bags at the airport. After about 20 minutes waiting for luggage at the carousel we went straight to Disney's magical express which was totally deserted. No lines no crowds I loved it. Waited about 10 minutes for a bus and off to Coronado Springs we went. We were the first resort to be dropped off.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

On the Magical Express!! Of course my husband has to make silly faces :lmao:

I can't wait to read about your trip! On our most recent trip last May, I was also pregnant! So excited to see how you did with all the walking. I was so tired by the end of the trip!

So we arrived at CSR and walked right in to no wait at the online check in counter. Both my requests were granted for a ground floor in the cabanas section. We were in Cabanas 8B room 8103 which is a minute walk to the dig site and a minute walk to bus stop 4, which was perfect!! The walk to El Centro was less than 5 minutes over the bridge. This resort is so peaceful and the setting is makes you feel like you aren't in Disneyworld, but a world away.

What I love about the rooms are cozy beds with down comforters, the beautiful doors for the bathroom, the same H20 products as deluxe resorts, and I really like the desk area as I always have to work when I am on vacation.

Another plus to CSR is they have a full gym and lots of running paths! Overall I call it a deluxe light resort :) Plus the location is central to all the parks and just two minutes from Blizzard Beach.

What a beautiful resort!!! I am getting so excited now. We are asking for a ground level Cabana room as well!

I'm in - you're making us homesick for CSR. We've been swapping resorts in recent years because we miss the ts breakfast buffet and our UK deals are so much better with a deluxe resort/villas but still have such fond memories of CSR.

How long now until baby?

I'm in! :wave2:

I've gone to WDW prego too; looking forward to hearing all about your trip! Congrats that at 8 months you are still feeling wonderful!!!!

I'm in - you're making us homesick for CSR. We've been swapping resorts in recent years because we miss the ts breakfast buffet and our UK deals are so much better with a deluxe resort/villas but still have such fond memories of CSR. How long now until baby?

7 more weeks!!

I'm in! :wave2: I've gone to WDW prego too; looking forward to hearing all about your trip! Congrats that at 8 months you are still feeling wonderful!!!!

I hope all this energy and feeling good continues ;)

So I did not have a late lunch early dinner ADR made as with the new rules I am afraid of getting charged. So I quickly looked on my Iphone and made a late 2:50 reservation for Sanaa. I have dined there 3 times before and really enjoy their Naan bread, chutneys and curries. The star of the show for me is the spicy curry, soooo good!! So we caught a bus over to AK and then transferred to the AKL, in which Kindani is always the first stop. If you haven't been to Kindani just to look around it's small but very beautiful. Here are some of the view pics!

Here I am happy to finally eat lunch :lmao:

We had the bread service and I had the spicy durban shrimp and butter chicken. Oh my such goodness! We were on the regular Disney Dining Plan, which I was glad this place isn't cheap!! My DH Peter had the the chicken vindaloo X 2!

We each ordered the dessert sampler which had a banana cheesecake, chocolate cake, and some sort of hard ice cream. It was amazing!!

This little guy came up to the window, was very curious :rotfl:

Overall the food was a hit, our server was terrible :mad: She didn't explain anything and was never around. Oh well it happens. Also I took this shot of the ladies room. The restrooms are so beautiful there and love the chiseled granite, I would love to have it in my house. However it's super $$$$$.

Lori, I am back as promised (had to do a quick update on my PTR and do responses since I leave in 9 days).

CONGRATS! I had no idea you and hubby were expecting a baby. So happy for you.

I am so loving your pictures of CSR...I am getting homesick for it too. I'm not sure when we'll back as we aren't planning a trip to DW at all in 2015; maybe the following year rather than doing DVC, we'll go back "home." I am hoping to at least stop there in September.

The pictures are gorgeous and you got a great room location.

I have Saana on my list, but it didn't make the cut for our September trip. Your food looks really yummy; sorry about the bad service though.

Hi :wave: joining in. I once went to Disney World six months pregnant. Had a wonderful time but my ankles got so swollen on the first day and didn't go down until after I was home. I hope you had a wonderful trip and best of luck to you and your growing family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter