• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy. Recently you did an autograph cover for me. I have searched through a lot of your boards (mostly the 3rd and 4th ones) and I was wondering if you could help me with a few invites. All should read to Jason and Family.

Post #196 has a general Universal Studios one and a Harry Potter one. Could I have both personalized and the Harry Potter on to specify December 27.

I looked and cannot find an invite to Islands of Adventure - I was looking for something with Dr. Seuss, Sea World or LEGOLAND. Would you have anything for these three parks? Our Vacation begins December 16.

Thank you for sharing your talent and helping create a little extra in our vacation.

Michelle

Here are your requested invites... if you would like any changes, let me know.

jason_universalinvite_zps68dff3aa.jpg

jason_universalhpinvite_zpsc757c1d0.jpg

jason_islandsinvite_zps750fc13d.jpg

jason_univseussinvite_zps82ea19c7.jpg

jason_seaworldinvite_zpsaf45ddd8.jpg

jason_legolandinvite_zps520b076c.jpg

Hi Amy,
I was hoping for some name fills - dance style. Not pointe, but any other dance style - ballet, hip hop, jazz, any style really. They can be on the smaller side - the names are
Sarah
Jaden
Avery
Hope
Sydney
Alysa
Brooklyn
Eden
Sophia
Taylor
Thanks so very much!!:duck:

Hi Amy,

Your work is amazing. I was hoping to get a dining credit card done for Fletcher Family Vacation with 1 adult 2 kids for 14 days.

Also would love an invite done for Universal, Islands of Adventure, Legoland and Seaworld for Zack, Tristan and Keira

I've been looking for the universal and Seaworld autograph pages but there are so many to look through and they are not in order of post # :( anyway I could get a link to them for easier reference?

Thank you so much

Val

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you could do a name fill with a Jeep Wrangler as the fill for Ryan and Kim? No particular color or size.

Thank you so much for your time! I really appreciate it! :)

Angela

I am looking for two things for our December trip:

the Grand Slam logo so I can make a magnet for our stateroom door.

And a t-shirt logo about doing all four Disney parks in one day.

Thanks.

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could help. My grand daughter loves MLP. Do you think you can make a design with all of them in it? Would love to make her a couple of long sleeve shirts.

Also if you can do something with WWE...as in wrestling for my 11 year old grandson, I would be so happy.

Thanks for all you do

Hi Amy

Wondering if you are able to do Lego designs? We are planning on visiting legoland florida in January and I would like shirts for the kiddos.

Boy Lego
Lego Friends
Duplo Lego for my littlest guy.

Also do you do Sea World and do you have any Sea World autograph cards?

Thanks, we always love your designs.

Im new and not even sure what you do but seen one of your name fills on Google and loved it. Could I get more info? I am wanting Bubble Guppies party stuff if that helps. Please help the clueless LOL Thanks Oh... yeah I guess I should of said I wanted Cullen Bubble Guppies name fill!!

Hi Amy,
I was hoping for some name fills - dance style. Not pointe, but any other dance style - ballet, hip hop, jazz, any style really. They can be on the smaller side - the names are
Sarah
Jaden
Avery
Hope
Sydney
Alysa
Brooklyn
Eden
Sophia
Taylor
Thanks so very much!!:duck:

I hope you like these...

sarah_dancefill_zpsf2c02406.jpg

jaden_dancefill_zpse3e874fb.jpg

avery_dancefill_zps8e098a3b.jpg

alysa_dancefill_zps19055431.jpg

hope_dancefill_zps72e631be.jpg

sydney_dancefill_zps706895c5.jpg

taylor_dancefill_zps6d39a75f.jpg

sophia_dancefill_zpsa074b985.jpg

eden_dancefill_zps5bf66592.jpg

brooklyn_dancefill_zps83441263.jpg

Hi Amy,

Your work is amazing. I was hoping to get a dining credit card done for Fletcher Family Vacation with 1 adult 2 kids for 14 days.

Also would love an invite done for Universal, Islands of Adventure, Legoland and Seaworld for Zack, Tristan and Keira

I've been looking for the universal and Seaworld autograph pages but there are so many to look through and they are not in order of post # :( anyway I could get a link to them for easier reference?

Thank you so much

Val

My Photobucket has no order to it - if you look in post #1 of this thread it will tell you where all of my autograph cards are located. I am sorry but that is the best I can do. Here are your requested designs...

fletcher_dining_zpsa0f711bb.jpg

zack_universalinvite_zpsf74433db.jpg

zack_universalislandsinvite_zpsb23fd469.jpg

zack_legolandinvite_zpsde6f3fc6.jpg

zack_seaworldinvite_zpse645cbbc.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you could do a name fill with a Jeep Wrangler as the fill for Ryan and Kim? No particular color or size.

Thank you so much for your time! I really appreciate it! :)

Angela

Here are your requested name fills...

ryan_jeepwranglerfill_zps0838f167.jpg

kim_jeepwranglerfill_zps907fa79e.jpg

I am looking for two things for our December trip:

the Grand Slam logo so I can make a magnet for our stateroom door.

And a t-shirt logo about doing all four Disney parks in one day.

Thanks.

I am not sure what the Grand Slam Logo is? If you give me some kind of description, I might be able to help you with this.

As far as the other request, I will not be able to help you as I do not do any Disney designs. Your best bet is to post your request on the main Creative DIS board and then hopefully another designer can help you.

Amy - THANK YOU!! That is perfect. I can't wait to surprise Kim & Ryan with those name fills for their door!!! Just makes our cruise that much more perfect. Hope you have a good holiday season! And again thank you for your time and talent! :)

I found your autograph pages for sea world. Could you customize your cover page with one for each child.
Maddie
Jamison
Carter

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could help. My grand daughter loves MLP. Do you think you can make a design with all of them in it? Would love to make her a couple of long sleeve shirts.

Also if you can do something with WWE...as in wrestling for my 11 year old grandson, I would be so happy.

Thanks for all you do

Would you like their names included? If so, please supply me with them.

Hi Amy

Wondering if you are able to do Lego designs? We are planning on visiting legoland florida in January and I would like shirts for the kiddos.

Boy Lego
Lego Friends
Duplo Lego for my littlest guy.

Also do you do Sea World and do you have any Sea World autograph cards?

Thanks, we always love your designs.

For Legoland designs, I have a regular one with the Florida sign and then I have character ones of generic lego figs, Click its girls, lego friends, lego starwars, and lego ninjago.

For Sea World, I have a full design that I can do with several different animals. There is Shamu bu day, Shamu by night, dolphins, seals, shark, polar bear and penguins.

Let me know which designs you wish to have and what name you would like on them.

As far as the autograph cards, look on post #1 of this thread and it will point you in the direction of where you can find them in my numerous threads.

Im new and not even sure what you do but seen one of your name fills on Google and loved it. Could I get more info? I am wanting Bubble Guppies party stuff if that helps. Please help the clueless LOL Thanks Oh... yeah I guess I should of said I wanted Cullen Bubble Guppies name fill!!

Here is your name fill... if you want any other coordinating items, feel free to ask.

cullen_bubbleguppiesfill_zps54fdf542.jpg

Amy - THANK YOU!! That is perfect. I can't wait to surprise Kim & Ryan with those name fills for their door!!! Just makes our cruise that much more perfect. Hope you have a good holiday season! And again thank you for your time and talent! :)

You are very welcome! I am glad I could help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter