Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy from sunny but chilly Finger Lakes... When you have time, will you please make a couple of designs for me? A few years ago you made a design for my and my cousins, it was swirly and had flowers, you also made me an autumn one as well. I love that style and I am wondering if you will make me one for snow season, harvest blessings, Valentines Day and another one with either grapes and or Keuka Lake. Thank you for your time and your talent.. Bless You always

Here are your requested designs... If you would like any text changes, let me know.

flowers_grapes_zps15ec089f.jpg

flowers_snow_zps553a456d.jpg

flowers_harvest_zps104ebaf4.jpg

flowers_valentines_zps45c93b17.jpg

Hi Amy: When you get a chance can I please have a Universal Studios autograph book cover personalized for Jason. It's the one in your Part 3 Post #3756.

Thank you for sharing your DISigns and time.

Michelle

Here is Jason's design...

jason_universalstudiosautographcover_zps49b8fbbf.jpg

Hi amy, i have seen on a previous thread that you have done a minion invite for the universal character breakfast. could i possibly have a minion invite for Bailey and Finley for the Thursday 19th February please, also do you havce or can you do a dinner with shamu invite? if this is possible could i have one for Gail and Pete on the Sunday 22nd February please. many many thanks

Here are your requested invites... if you wanted the date to read the way your wrote it, let me know, it is an easy fix.

bailey_universalminionscharactermeal_zpsff2fe7ab.jpg

gail_seaworld_dinewithshamu_zps577527e9.jpg

Oh, Amy, these are just toooooo perfect and beautiful!!!! I love them....thank you thank you!

I am hoping you can help me out. My son's turning 16 and we are having a luau party for him and his friends. I was wondering if you do candy bar wrappers?
If you do I was looking for a luau theme with maybe a tiki head that said something like this Thanks for coming to my 16th...You made it sweet. Kind of a play on the whole sweet 16 but for a guy. If you can help great if not please direct me to the right place.

I am hoping you can help me out. My son's turning 16 and we are having a luau party for him and his friends. I was wondering if you do candy bar wrappers?
If you do I was looking for a luau theme with maybe a tiki head that said something like this Thanks for coming to my 16th...You made it sweet. Kind of a play on the whole sweet 16 but for a guy. If you can help great if not please direct me to the right place.

How is this...

candybar_luau_zpsa238e0e9.jpg

Hi Amy - I have been looking through all your threads and I am wondering if you happen to have any designs for a football themed party?

Hi Amy. Recently you did an autograph cover for me. I have searched through a lot of your boards (mostly the 3rd and 4th ones) and I was wondering if you could help me with a few invites. All should read to Jason and Family.

Post #196 has a general Universal Studios one and a Harry Potter one. Could I have both personalized and the Harry Potter on to specify December 27.

I looked and cannot find an invite to Islands of Adventure - I was looking for something with Dr. Seuss, Sea World or LEGOLAND. Would you have anything for these three parks? Our Vacation begins December 16.

Thank you for sharing your talent and helping create a little extra in our vacation.

Michelle

Hi Amy - I have been looking through all your threads and I am wondering if you happen to have any designs for a football themed party?

I had several sports balls designs but not any football party. I worked on this for you. How about something like this...

football_invite_zps7f350173.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter