Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Here it is all fixed up...

jim_riverharmony_zpscb5e852d.jpg

Amy, I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much. Also thank's for sending your link!!

Mahalo, Charliebeth

I am not familiar with the show but I had this design with mermaids from a previous requester. Do you think she would like this?

Thank you very much, but she isn't a fan of the show.

I'll keep thinking and come up with something. Thank you for the time you put in!

OMG, I did not see an email come through that you had already done this (the minecraft things), absolutely perfect!! They will love them.
Can I please grab one more name - Max
If you have a chance a water bottle wrap around would be great, but no biggy.

Thanks again, you are a star. The kids just love the iron ons, and yours are the best out there and so reasonable and your graphics you kindly supply just makes me lost for words, THANKS all the way from Gold Coast, Australia! x

Hi Amy,
Sorry to bug you again but wanted to finish the minecraft t-shirts for the weekend. Did you possibly have time to do one last one for Max? This is all I really need. But if you do have time it would be good to get a wrapper to put around some water bottles, no biggy if not.
Thanks again. Kylie :cheer2:

Good Morning Amy,

I have a request please.

A few years ago you made an adorable cruise design for my DDs. Well, we are going back on the same ship next month. I still have the designs you made saved, but there are others of us going - and I wondered if you would be able to do the same design with our names? So we can all match?

It is on your design thread III, post #258. It is the NCL Jewel and you put Nick Jr characters on it.

If you are able to do them for the rest of us, the names would be:

1. John
2. Deb
3. Adam
4. Rebekah

Thank you!

Hi!
I was wondering if I could get a namefill with the name Kaia. Anything to do with ballet, acting or music. She is in to the fine arts.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

OMG, I did not see an email come through that you had already done this (the minecraft things), absolutely perfect!! They will love them.
Can I please grab one more name - Max
If you have a chance a water bottle wrap around would be great, but no biggy.

Thanks again, you are a star. The kids just love the iron ons, and yours are the best out there and so reasonable and your graphics you kindly supply just makes me lost for words, THANKS all the way from Gold Coast, Australia! x

Hi Amy,
Sorry to bug you again but wanted to finish the minecraft t-shirts for the weekend. Did you possibly have time to do one last one for Max? This is all I really need. But if you do have time it would be good to get a wrapper to put around some water bottles, no biggy if not.
Thanks again. Kylie :cheer2:

I hope you are getting these in time...

max_minecraftfull2_zps5a4d2cf7.jpg

jake_waterbottleminecraft2_zps521f045a.jpg

What can I say?! You are amazing. The kids are going to have a wonderful minecraft party thanks to you! Will send some pics. Thanks so much.
Kylie

Amy
Thanks for the wonderful lego designs. Wondering if you ever made a pencil wrapper. I have the sizing and a template would just need your wonderful skills.

We are surprising our son for his 16th birthday with a cruise on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas. I am looking for an interesting design to reveal to him in his birthday card. Maybe a tropical scene or even a license plate. Hoping you can help us out. Thank you.

Good Morning Amy,

I have a request please.

A few years ago you made an adorable cruise design for my DDs. Well, we are going back on the same ship next month. I still have the designs you made saved, but there are others of us going - and I wondered if you would be able to do the same design with our names? So we can all match?

It is on your design thread III, post #258. It is the NCL Jewel and you put Nick Jr characters on it.

If you are able to do them for the rest of us, the names would be:

1. John
2. Deb
3. Adam
4. Rebekah

Thank you!

Here are your requested designs...

rebekah_cruisespongebob2jewel_zpsb31e7250.jpg

adam_cruisespongebob2jewel_zpsd9291f03.jpg

john_cruisespongebob2jewel_zps8f5e3b82.jpg

deb_cruisespongebob2jewel_zpscad00882.jpg

Amy
Thanks for the wonderful lego designs. Wondering if you ever made a pencil wrapper. I have the sizing and a template would just need your wonderful skills.

I have never made a pencil wrapper before but if you would like to post the template, I would be more than happy to design something for you.

We are surprising our son for his 16th birthday with a cruise on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas. I am looking for an interesting design to reveal to him in his birthday card. Maybe a tropical scene or even a license plate. Hoping you can help us out. Thank you.

How about this...

surprise_cruise2_zpsd4286754.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter