Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back--I can't stop thinking about the great job you have done for me so far and now I have another request. My husband and I are celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary and I was wondering if you would beable to make us a disign with PORTOFINO BAY RESORT at Universal ?? Something on the idea of -----'Celebrating our 49th Anniversary at PORTOFINO BAY'. He will put it on the front of his ECV like a license plate. If I could have the 49 a little bigger would be great.
I apologize for requesting so much----but your things are fabulous.

I worked on this for you - I hope you like the way it turned out...

portofino_bay_hotel.jpg

OMGosh--it is exactly what I was hopeing for. LOVE IT--Thanks so much.
Enjoy your time off from this board. You certainly deserve a rest!!!

Since I am unable to do Disney designs - I would not be comfortable using the image of a Disney ship in my design. I could do it without the ship picture if you would like. Let me know.

Can you think of something else to put in the port hole window like maybe a sunset or something???

Hi again i was wondering if i could get a couple t-shirt designs please

i would like your design Our family Vacation could i also have it say 2012 somewhere. I would like 4 different designs Bridget, Buddy, Ellen and Gary

and also the turtle tshirt design for ellen thanks

Hi Amy! I hope you are having a wonderful summer. It is hot here in Alabama, but our summer has been terrific.

I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a couple things for my class next school year. I am actually going with a non-Disney theme. More than likely the theme will be Scooby Doo. Would you be interested in making a few things for me? I will send you a list if you are interested. It will probably be a few things like a Scooby shirt design for myself and my coteacher and maybe one for my kiddos, and maybe a few other small things.

Let me know if that is okay with you.

Dawn

Hi Amy. I haven't been on here in over a year. You had designed Hannah Montana invitation tickets for my daughter's bday. I have another request :) My son wants a Lego themed party. I can't find any templates for invitations. I took a picture of him holding a Lego base plate that we made a number six on with Legos. I want that to be on the invitation. I'd also like to make him a customized shirt to wear. I'm thinking a big number 6 filled in with Legos. Can you DISign something for me? I'd be happy with whatever you come up with.

OMGosh--it is exactly what I was hopeing for. LOVE IT--Thanks so much.
Enjoy your time off from this board. You certainly deserve a rest!!!

I am so glad you like the way it turned out! Just popping in for an hour or so this morning. I am enjoying the time off!

Hi again i was wondering if i could get a couple t-shirt designs please

i would like your design Our family Vacation could i also have it say 2012 somewhere. I would like 4 different designs Bridget, Buddy, Ellen and Gary

and also the turtle tshirt design for ellen thanks

For the first design you are requesting, do you want one like the one in post #1289 (above) only without the porthole. Just the "Our Family Vacation" text on top with "2012" and then the name large in the big area?

Is this the turtle design you are requesting? To my knowledge, it is the only turtle design I have done.

ellen_seaworld_turtle.jpg

Let me know which design you would like. If it helps, you can either post the image or indicate a post # you saw the design in. I will wait to hear back from you. Remember, I am on a break until Aug 8th. I just pop in from time to time. Please let me know if you need the design by a certain time.

Hi Amy! I hope you are having a wonderful summer. It is hot here in Alabama, but our summer has been terrific.

I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a couple things for my class next school year. I am actually going with a non-Disney theme. More than likely the theme will be Scooby Doo. Would you be interested in making a few things for me? I will send you a list if you are interested. It will probably be a few things like a Scooby shirt design for myself and my coteacher and maybe one for my kiddos, and maybe a few other small things.

Let me know if that is okay with you.

Dawn

I am on a design break until Aug 8th. Although I will on occasion pop in. It really depends on when you need these items by. Feel free to post what you need and I will do my best. But please understand if you need them before the 8th, I won't be able to do much. But post what you need in the order of importance and I will see what I can do.

Hi Amy. I haven't been on here in over a year. You had designed Hannah Montana invitation tickets for my daughter's bday. I have another request :) My son wants a Lego themed party. I can't find any templates for invitations. I took a picture of him holding a Lego base plate that we made a number six on with Legos. I want that to be on the invitation. I'd also like to make him a customized shirt to wear. I'm thinking a big number 6 filled in with Legos. Can you DISign something for me? I'd be happy with whatever you come up with.

Here is the number "6"... As far as the invite, simply send me the picture you would like included either here on the boards via my thread or by pm, or you can email it to me if you do not use a Photohosting site like Photobucket. I have this plain lego invite I could customize.

lego_invite.jpg

I also have several Lego character invites if he would like them better. I have Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Ninjago, Lego Harry Potter and Lego Power Miners.

6_legofill.jpg

Hi Amy! I hope you're enjoying your time off!! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks again for everything!! Here's a picture of the boys in their shirts:

001.jpg

They LOVED them! And so many people asked about the shirts! :goodvibes

We started making the shirts for our trip tonight... I'll be posting a thread in the main Disigns forum, so you can check them out there if you like! Ashton says his favorite is the Seuss one you made him!! :thumbsup2

Thanks again!!

Hi amy thanks the turtle looks great. The family vacation design i found from another designer in their photobucket I was just about to cancel that request I know it takes alot of time to do designs. I was wondering it you were able to make 4 Sea World designs for the rest of my family they loved the turtle design, when you have time. I understand you may not be able to get to them until August 8th which would be fine I am not leaving until Novemeber i am just trying to get some shirts made early.

A sea world design with just 2012 on it
A polar bear design like the turtle design you did
a manatee design like the turtle design
and the soak zone design but can the dolphin picture be change to the sea lion show picture if possible?

Thank you so much for helping me out i would never be able to do this on my own. lol I'm not creative at all

Amy,

I wouldn't dream of asking you to do any designs on your time off. I will just ask you after the 8th of August. Please enjoy your time!

Dawn

I am not for sure if you do these are not but I am in need of a name fill asap.

I am needing a Elmo design with the name TUESDAY on it. I know the name sounds like the day of the week but that is my friend's little daughter's name and we are having her 2nd birthday party on Saturday, July 21st.

I know this is short notice so if you cannot get it in time, then please still make it and I will give it to her late.

Thanks,

Hi Amy,

As and when you are back, would it be possible for you to slightly alter the 'Matthew' Lego namefill you have? I want to print it on transfer paper, then cut the letters out and iron them on next to each other as they were in the original namefill. Of course, its hard to cut the letters out exactly as they are so I was wondering if you could add a space between each name just so I can print it that way, for this purpose. Does that make sense lol?

Thanks,
Rachel

I hope you have a great time off with your family!!!

When you get back would you mind creating something like the attached link for me but with an outdoor theme instead. It's almost half way down the link, a blue background with pots on it.

http://decembertwentieth.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html

Would you create one with an outline of the following items. No words on the page but with an outdoor or leaf background.

Dutch Oven
Pie Iron
Campfire
Tall soup pot
Charcoal Bag or a Charcoal chimney

I know, strange request, but I thought it would be a fun way for my girls to plan their camping meals on.
Thank you as always!
You are wonderful!
:stir:

I feel quilty making a request while you are enjoyig your break. When you return I have a request I need for two magnets.

Cruisin on the Majesty (Majesty of the Seas)
November 12-16, 2012
Dave & Kathryn

Cruisin on the Majesty (Majesty of the Seas)
November 12-16, 2012
Karen & Terry

I am not for sure if you do these are not but I am in need of a name fill asap.

I am needing a Elmo design with the name TUESDAY on it. I know the name sounds like the day of the week but that is my friend's little daughter's name and we are having her 2nd birthday party on Saturday, July 21st.

I know this is short notice so if you cannot get it in time, then please still make it and I will give it to her late.

Thanks,

I hope this gives you time to make her shirt...

tuesday_elmofill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter