Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

You did some wonderful cruise designs for me a little while ago and now...we switched lines and ships and added the kids. The whole family is going now. :goodvibes

Can I ask you for a few more designs?

Can I get a Family Cruise design (PV 64 on ur website) with the dates January 27-February 3, 2013 on it? The ports will be Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel.

Can I also get one of the Carnival Magic name fills with the name Lassiter?

Finally, can I get a swim name fill with the goggles and the name Robbie?

Thank you, thank you!! :flower3:

Here are your requested designs...

magic_cruise2.jpg

lassiter_magicfill.jpg

robbie_swimfill.jpg

Thanks Amy!!! Please leave out here as I can not get to a laptop to download until late Sunday night. I can't download it via my phone. Thanks Again!!!

You are welcome! The design is not going anywhere. I do not delete them.

Hi Amy,
You just made a peace sign birthday invitation for me for Lily's 9th birthday.
Can you make a candy bar wrapper and bag tag in the Peace sign design that says "Thanks for coming to Lily's Birthday"

Also could you do bag tags with a cupcake or in the shape of a cupcake that say the same thing.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi Amy,

Your work is amazing.

My family is going to Universal in LA this year. The kids already have Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4 t-shirts that we have bought there previously. Red t-shirts with white circle and black writing.

Do you have anything that would go with these for DH and I?

Perhaps something that says I'm with Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4... or even I'm with Grinch (maybe with arrows not sure). DH actually has a Grinch shirt so maybe the last one would work - thinking aloud here but I'd welcome your suggestions.

I'd also like a Thing 5 (circle with words) for the one on the way if that's possible. Can you do one without the picture of a Thing and also one with but with it saying Thing 5 instead of Thing 1 or 2?

I hope this makes sense.

Sorry - another request - I've copied all of your Universal Autograph book pages but don't know how to print them and put them together. Are there any instructions for this?

And can you do 4 covers for me. Need to be for Universal Los Angeles 2012 and I would like characters on them - something like post 1057 if possible but not for Florida.

4 names:
Joshua
Zach
Ethan
Riley

Thank you so much! :)

Amy,

Your work is awesome! I'm wondering if you have any Hunger Games images that I could cut with a one-inch circle punch to make bottle cap necklaces? I'm looking through your Photobucket, but thought it just may be easier to ask.

TIA,
Jennifer

Can I get a Family Cruise design (PV 64 on ur website) with the dates July 27 - August 3, 2013 on it? CAn you do the Disney Fantasy in the Porthole? The ports will be St. Marteen, St Thomas / St. John, and Castaway Cay

I will try to caught up on requests over the next few days. I am having quite a busy weekend/week.

Here are some additional Universal Studios autograph cards that were requested...

bridefrankenstein_auto.jpg

docbrown_auto.jpg

dracula_auto.jpg

hogwarts_conductor_auto.jpg

lucilleball_auto.jpg

ollivander_auto.jpg

Hi Amy,
You just made a peace sign birthday invitation for me for Lily's 9th birthday.
Can you make a candy bar wrapper and bag tag in the Peace sign design that says "Thanks for coming to Lily's Birthday"

Also could you do bag tags with a cupcake or in the shape of a cupcake that say the same thing.

Thanks,
Tammy

Here are your requested designs...

candybar_peacesign_neon.jpg

gifttag_peacesign_neon.jpg

gifttag_cupcake.jpg

Hi Amy,

Your work is amazing.

My family is going to Universal in LA this year. The kids already have Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4 t-shirts that we have bought there previously. Red t-shirts with white circle and black writing.

Do you have anything that would go with these for DH and I?

Perhaps something that says I'm with Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4... or even I'm with Grinch (maybe with arrows not sure). DH actually has a Grinch shirt so maybe the last one would work - thinking aloud here but I'd welcome your suggestions.

I'd also like a Thing 5 (circle with words) for the one on the way if that's possible. Can you do one without the picture of a Thing and also one with but with it saying Thing 5 instead of Thing 1 or 2?

I hope this makes sense.

Here are some variations of designs for you... if you would like me to try anything else, just ask.

things_dad.jpg

mom_things.jpg

keeper_things.jpg

grinch_thingtext.jpg

thing5.jpg

thing5_blank.jpg

Sorry - another request - I've copied all of your Universal Autograph book pages but don't know how to print them and put them together. Are there any instructions for this?

And can you do 4 covers for me. Need to be for Universal Los Angeles 2012 and I would like characters on them - something like post 1057 if possible but not for Florida.

4 names:
Joshua
Zach
Ethan
Riley

Thank you so much! :)

There are many ways you can assemble the autograph books. Some people print them as pictures and slide them into a small photo album, others print them at home and have them bound into a book at a place like Office Max or Staples, and still others have them printed into books at a place like Shutterfly. It really is a personal preference. Pop over to the autograph thread (by MusicMouse) and you can hear how others have done it.

Here are your autograph covers...

joshua_universal_autohollywood.jpg

zach_universal_autohollywood.jpg

ethan_universal_autohollywood.jpg

riley_universal_autohollywood.jpg

Hi Amy,

I am so excited to have found your Design thread. I wanted to do something special for my parents Wedding Anniversary, but wasn't sure where to begin. Fortunately for our entire family, my Dad is treating us all to a short Cruise on the cruise ship 'Carnival Paradise' I am making up Memory books for each family that will be going and was wondering if you might beable to help me with a page or two. Their names are Libby and George and are Celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary. Any ideas. If you are unable to help--I certainly understand. We are leaving at the end of July for our August 2012 cruise.
Thanks
Ginny

Amy,
Thanks so much for the Peace sign gift tags, candy bar wrappers and cupcake gift tags. They are so colorful, we just love them.

Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter