American Idol Season 10: Official Thread PART II!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be Stefano leaving but I wish it was Jacob. Either can go.

I'm OK with this. I liked him, but it was time. Poor James, he looks so upset.

They didn't even bleep the "f" word in that last song....

Nope. Sure didn't. Sorta like taking the vowel out. Like that's "censoring" it out.... I've heard a song that took the "i" out of the "S" word but you could CLEARLY tell that was what the word was.

Aw, James is so upset. I love Stefano; he's changed and grown way more than Jacob. It should have been Jacob. Oh well, next week.

Oh Stefano...he's just so darn cute. Poor little guy. I really do not think Jacob should be on this show and I have the feeling that he'll be gone next week. Unless he starts singing different songs.

They predicted it....

Stefano-Langone-Paul-McDonald.jpg

I always kind of fell sorry for the one that is not chosen to leave too, because everyone is so upset about the one that is leaving - like, "it should have been you" type of moment.

Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Goodnight! :)

Wow, even though I was hoping it would be Stefano to leave tonight, I get really upset when it actually happens. Watching them watch their video, seeing the others so sad (especially James), and the parents in the audience.......I hate it!

Maybe that's why I don't get the mean spiritedness when it comes to Haley. I didn't use the *H* word, because I know no one really hates any of these kids. Maybe it's because my kids are just a little older than most of the idols that I can't imagine making ugly comments about any of them.

Good luck to Stefano. I hope he really can make a career out of singing! :thumbsup2

good night all..next week Carole King. I am a fan of hers, Tapestry is still one of my favorite albums.

Hopefully it will be Jacob next-would have much preferred him this week. Jacob and Haley need to go before it will start bothering me with who is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter