American Idol Season 10: Official Thread PART II!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't crazy about it, either. Still love him, though!:love:

Me either, thinking it might be a better studio song. we will see.

thought the 3 guys sounded a helluva lot better than that mess of the 4 of them ugh.

What did David say my tv cut out for a second

I don't know..once he stopped singing and said something about his Mom wanting to meet Steven Tyler I kind of zoned out and wasn't paying attention all that close.

I will always hold David Cook to Light On standard and that song just blows me away.

I don't know..once he stopped singing and said something about his Mom wanting to meet Steven Tyler I kind of zoned out and wasn't paying attention all that close.

Why'd he look embarrassed about his mother hugging Steven, not once, but twice?

Liked his song. Might get his album (funds willing, of course!).

Scotty, Haley, Jacob, Stefano - one each week. Bye bye.

Now Haley is the teflon contestant. I'm fine with either Jacob or Stefano.

I wasn't crazy about it, either. Still love him, though!:love:

Me either.But I still love him too. Actually, I was feeling like he wasn't feeling it either.

But you know what? When I hear that song I will instantly know it's David Cook. His voice is distinctive.

And isn't he so sweet to his mother????

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Wasn't feeling the song but as soon as he smiled and started talking, I remembered exactly why I loved him so much in season 7.:lovestruc

Okay, I think Stefano is going on the stool next.

Jenny from the Block won't LIKE that....

stefpuppy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter